Head south of Paris for an exceptional evening at Vaux-le-Vicomte ! An exceptional evening awaits you in this 17th century masterpiece which inspired Louis XIV to create Versailles.
The evening begins with a visit of the carriage museum, covering 10th Century Berlin coaches to 20th century Roman chariots. Enjoy dinner at the restaurant "L'Ecureuil" located in a wing of the castle's outbuildings. At sunset, visit the Château with audio-guide and see the gardens which are lit by 2000 candles. Classical music is played in the park to bring a special touch to an unforgettable moment.
During the visit of the Castle, audio-guides available in : English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese
Copyright: Carina Okula (www.carinaaokula.com), Erwan Maignan
Carpaccio de saumon mariné au piment d’Espelette
Rôti de Veau, Crème de cèpes, Risotto au parmesan
Entremets poires et caramel (type Opéra avec fruit poire, crème au beurre caramel, génoise
1 bouteille de vin pour 3 personnes: rouge OU blanc
1 bouteille d’eau minérale (plate OU gazeuse) pour 4 personnes
* Example of menu, subject to modification
* Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
* Visit of the carriage museum
* Dinner & drinks included in the restaurant "L'Ecureuil"
* Candlelit visit with audio-guide of Vaux le Vicomte castle
* Entrance tickets
* Excursion ends in Paris: stops at Montparnasse, Châtelet or Opéra around 1.00 AM
No reviews for this product.