We cross the western districts of Paris and take the Normandy motorway to reach Caen (arrival around 10.15 AM). We stop at the Caen Memorial museum (known as the Peace Museum) for a commented visit and film followed by lunch.
Foodstuffs made from pork (country terrine, dry and garlic sausages)
Raw vegetables and French dressing, (mixed salads, tomatoes, cucumbers, beetroots, green salad)
Table served hot dish
Duck leg baked in honey and spices
Served with Potato patties and vegetable trio
Cheese and Desserts buffet
Duo of Norman cheeses
“Teurgoule” – cinnamon rice pudding
Bordeaux wine (1 bottle for 4)
After lunch we drive to the Pointe du Hoc, a clifftop where U.S. rangers landed, and the American cemetery at Omaha Beach.
We make a stop at Arromanches to see the Gold Beach where one of the two Mulberry Harbours was built.
Continue to the close vicinity of the Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach (short photo stop).
Return to Paris : 9.00 PM.
* Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
* Entrance ticket for the Caen Peace Memorial Museum
* Lunch at the Caen Peace Memorial Museum (drinks included)
* Visit of Pointe du Hoc, the American Cemetery. Short stop at Arromanches and near the Canadian Memorial
* Services of a licensed guide
* Every customer will be offered a booklet about the battle of Normandy
* Visit of particular significance for war veterans, their families and those interested in the period of World War II
* For others, the opportunity to discover the Normandy region with its beautiful landscapes
- Visit Caen Memorial dedicated to the Second World War and the Normandy landings of June 1944
- Lunch at the Caen Memorial, ideally situated for the day excursion
- Visit the Pointe du Hoc where the American Rangers landed
- Visit the American Cemetery at Colleville sur Mer and enjoy free time to walk on Omaha Beach
- Stop at Arromanches near the Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach
When and how much
Winter 2012-2013 : 172 € / Child : 86 €
Wednesday and Sunday except from January 1 to 22 and special events
Extra departure : December 28
Departure : 07.00 AM
From April 1, 2013
Summer 2013 : 175 € / Child : 96 €
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday except special events
Departure : 7.00 AM
Winter 2013-2014 : 175 € / Child : 96 €
Wednesday and Sunday except from January 5 to 27 (subject to modification) and special events
Departure : 07.00 AM
Address : Pyramides Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Find on map
* Price from, discount rate compared to retail price, according to the dates of departure and subject to availability.