Discover all the facets of Paris by night!
Dinner at the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy the elegance of Parisian cuisine in an incomparable setting : Dinner at the Eiffel Tower. Ascension to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower for dinner at the restaurant the "58 Tour Eiffel" (drinks included). Admire the view over Paris and its monuments such as the Sacré Coeur Basilica in Montmartre, the Louvre museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Montparnasse Tower or les Invalides with its golden dome.
"58 Tour Eiffel" Menu
Duck with foie gras and onion marmalede
Scallope of roast chicken with potatoes
Finger chocolate / coconut cake
Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine)
Chateau Tariquet (white wine) on the basis of a bottle for 3 people
Côtes de Provence Ramatuelles (pink wine)
Mineral or sparkling water
Seine River Cruise
Feel the magic and romance of the capital as seen through a glass-enclosed boat while gliding along the Seine. Visit Paris differently and discover the monuments of Paris along the Seine river with a one hour cruise with the Bateaux Parisiens.
Commentary with individual audio-guides available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Moulin Rouge show
Cross Paris as far as the foot of the Montmartre hill. To top it off, enjoy the cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge in the Pigalle district. Dive into the atmosphere of yesteryear Paris and admire the famous French Cancan superbly danced by the Moulin Rouge Doriss Girls!
The Moulin Rouge is a magical, must-do experience in Paris. Champagne will be served during the show.At the end of the cruise we cross Paris.
You will be accompanied to the close proximity of your hotel at the end of the evening.
* Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
* Dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower (drinks included)
* Ascension to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
* Cruise on the Seine River (one hour)
* Moulin Rouge show with a 1/2 bottle of Champagne
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* Clients are accompanied to the close proximity of their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour
* In case of 1st show at the Moulin Rouge the cruise will have to be done separately
* Enjoy the French Cancan dance in the place where it was created
* Formal dress required
* Cloakroom compulsory at the Moulin Rouge (not included in price)
* Due to limited seats availabilities because of works at the « 58 Tour Eiffel » restaurant, we suggest you a dinner in the restaurant “Les Ombres”. You will take advantage of a great view over the Eiffel Tower while enjoying a gourmet meal.
Spend a nice evening at “Les Ombres” restaurant, followed by a cruise and the Moulin Rouge show
- Dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Panoramic view over Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the Seine River
- Commentary during the cruise with individual earphones
- "Feerie" show of the Moulin Rouge cabaret
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne during the show
When and how much
April 01, 2013 - March 31, 2014: 249 €
Every night except July 14 and 21, December 31, February 14 and special events
Departure: 6.15 p.m
Address : Pyramides Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Find on map
Vicinity to your accomodation s location within Paris