Friday : Visit Mont Saint Michel
We cross the western districts of Paris and take the Normandy motorway to reach the Mont Saint Michel. Around 12.00 Am, we stop for lunch (drinks included).
We begin our afternoon by ascending the monument to reach the Abbey which is located on the top of the mount.
Guided visit of the Abbey's interior, the gothic "Marvel", and the romanesque areas followed by free time for exploring the rest of the mount and the village, until 04.30 PM.
Departure for Angers. Dinner and overnight stop at a 3 star hotel.
Saturday : Visit the Loire Valley Castles
Departure with short stop at the Château d'Angers after your breakfast.
Departure for the Castle Langeais passing by Cunault and Saumur (this route is likely to change). Guided visit of the Castle of Langeais followed by free time for lunch in the town Amboise.
In the afternoon, we continue with a guided visit of the Château de Chenonceau. Then, your visit of the Loire Valley ends with a guided visit of the Château de Chambord* (the largest and most imposing Royal residence) surrounded by an immense park.
We leave Chambord and return to Paris around 09.00 PM.
*In October, the visit of Chambord is replaced by the one of Cheverny.
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
* Entrance tickets for the various monument and museum visits
* Accommodation in 3*** hotel (double room occupancy with private bathroom)
* Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
* Lunch and evening meal on day 1 and buffet breakfast on day 2
* Services of our licensed multilingual guide
* Discover 2 regions : Normandy and Touraine within 2 days
* Visit 3 impressive monuments : Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel, Chenonceau and Chambord
* Comfortable clothing and good shoes recommended
* Free time to enjoy buying souvenirs as there is a full range of shops around the different visited places
* No triple rooms available at the Angers Hotel
* If you book for 1 person : you are automatically accomodated in a single room with a supplement of 30 euros to be paid at the agency before the departure
- Visit Mont Saint Michel and its Abbey with a guide
- Guided visit of the Loire Valley Castles
- Visit the Castle of Langeais
- Visit the Castle of Chenonceau
- Visit the Castle of Chambord
- Air conditioned bus
When and how much
From April 5 to October 11, 2013 : 410 € / Child : 365 €
Friday except special events
Departure : 7.15 AM
Address : Pyramides Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Find on map
* Price from, discount rate compared to retail price, according to the dates of departure and subject to availability.