2 day tour to visit the Normandy and Loire Valley regions
Thursday : Visit Rouen and the Landing Beaches of Normandy
We take the Normandy motorway and make our first stop at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. On the way between Rouen and Honfleur, enjoy the view of the newly built Normandy bridge.
In Honfleur : free time for lunch.
We continue to the beaches of Normandy and the American Landing Beaches of Omaha. Then visit of the American Cemetery of Saint-Laurent. Arromanches (Stop). Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Caen.
Friday : Visit Saint Malo and Mont Saint Michel
We leave Caen in the direction of Brittany. Guided visit of St Malo (ramparts).
After lunch (free time) we depart for Mont-Saint-Michel (frontier between Brittany and Normandy regions) for a guided visit of the Abbey followed by free time in the village.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Angers.
Saturday : Visit Langeais, Chenonceau and Chambord Castles
We leave Angers at 8.00 AM. Short stop at Château d'Angers for photos, and drive by Cunault and Saumur. Guided visit of the Château de Langeais.
Stop for lunch at Amboise and free time around the Castle
In the afternoon, guided visit of château de Chenonceau. We continue and end our stay with a guided visit of the royal and imposing Château de Chambord.
Return to Paris around 9.00 PM.
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
* Entrance tickets for the various monument visits
* Accommodation (2 nights) in 3*** hotel (double room accommodation with private bathroom)
* Dinner on evenings 1 & 2, buffet breakfast on mornings 2 & 3
* Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
* Services of our licensed multilingual guide
* An interesting program to discover the most famous landmarks of 3 regions in 3 days : from the Middle-Ages to modern days
* The Landing Beaches of Normandy, Saint-Malo, city of the pirates, Mont-Saint-Michel, and 3 castles in the Loire Valley
* Our free time lunch stops will give clients the chance to sample local culinary specialties and to be able to buy souvenirs in different visited places
* Comfortable clothing and good shoes recommended
* No triple rooms available
* Single room supplement : 51€
* For any booking which requires a single room, you will pay the extra fee of 51 euros at the agency upon the departure of the tour
- Guided tour by air conditioned bus
- Visit the Landing Beaches of Normandy with guide
- Guided visit of Saint Malo city and Rouen
- Guided visit of Mont Saint Michel abbey and free time in the village
- Guided visit of Loire Valley Castles : Langeais, Chenonceau, Chambord
- 3* hotel accommodation
- Licensed multilingual speaking guides
- Priority access
When and how much
From April 4 to October 10, 2013: 565 € / Child : 499 €
Thursday except special events
Departure : 7.15 AM
Address : Pyramides Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Find on map