Three days tour to visit the Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley Castles
Friday : Visit the Mont Saint Michel
We cross the western districts of Paris and take the Normandy motorway as far as Mont Saint Michel.
Lunch in a restaurant facing the monument.
We begin our afternoon by ascending the monument by the ramparts or by the village as far as the Abbey located on the top of the mount. Guided visit of the Abbey, the gothic "Marvel" and the romanesque areas.
Free time for exploring the village until 4.30 PM.
Departure for Angers. Dinner and overnight stop at the hotel.
Saturday : Visit the Castle of Langeais, Clos Lucé and Villandry Castle gardens
Departure from Angers with short stop for an outside glimpse of the Château d'Angers.
Departure for Langeais passing by Cunault and Saumur. Guided visit of the Castle of Langeais followed by free time for lunch in the town Amboise. Our afternoon continues with a guided visit of the Clos-Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci 's last dwelling.
Then visit of the gardens of Chateau Villandry. Visit of the old historic district of Tours. Evening meal and overnight stop in Tours at a 3 star hotel.
Sunday : Guided visit of the Castles of Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord
Departure for a guided visit of the Château de Chenonceau.
We continue for a guided visit of the Château de Cheverny and lunch.
In the afternoon, guided visit of the Château de Chambord, the largest and most imposing castle in the Loire Valley.
We leave Chambord at 4.30 PM and reach Paris around 7.00 PM.
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
* Entrance tickets for the various monument visits.
* Accommodation (2 nights) in 3*** hotels (double room accommodation with private bathroom).
* Meals included : Lunch on the first day, buffet breakfasts, dinner every evening and lunch on the third day.
* Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure.
* Services of our licensed multilingual guide.
* Visits of Mont-Saint-Michel, 6 castles and the town of Tours.
* Amazing sites in a 3 day tour.
* Monuments, inheritance of the Medieval and Renaissance period.
* Free time to enjoy buying souvenirs as there is a full range of shops around the different visited places
* Comfortable cloth and good shoes recommended.
* No triple room available.
* Single supplement : 50 euros
For any booking which required individual room, you will have to pay 50 euros extra free at the agency upon the departure of the tour
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Accommodation in 3*** hotels
- Guided visit of Mont Saint Michel and its Abbey
- Guided visit of 6 Loire Valley Castles : Langeais, Clos Lucé, Villandry gardens, Chambord, Chenonceau, Cheverny
- Licensed multilingual guide
- Priority access
When and how much
From April 5 to October 11, 2013 : 585 € / Child : 519 €
Friday except July 19 and special events
Departure : 7.15 AM
Address : Pyramides Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Find on map
* Price from, discount rate compared to retail price, according to the dates of departure and subject to availability.