Excursion available in a small group or on private basis
Head south of Paris for an exceptional evening at Vaux le Vicomte!
The Castle, a masterpiece of the 17th century that inspired Louis XIV in his creation of Versailles, welcomes you. The evening begins with a visit of the carriage museum retracing horse drawn transport from Roman chariots to the beginning of the 20th century.
Enjoy dinner in the “Les Charmilles” restaurant in the park facing the castle.
At sunset, visit the Château with audio guide provided in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German and Japanese and gardens which are lit by 2000 candles. Classical music is played in the garden to bring a special touch to an unforgettable moment.
Copyright: Carina Okula (www.carinaaokula.com), Erwan Maignan
Menu "Restaurant Les Charmilles*:
Foie Gras and Gingerbread Millefeuille, Apricot and Rosemary Chutney & Beetroot Sorbet.
Fillet of Beef, Potatoes with Morel Mushrooms and Rocamadour Cheese, Rich jus.
Pistachio Shortbread, Red Berry Cracknel & White Chocolate Ganache.
1 glass of white wine with the starter
1 glass of red wine with the main course
½ bottle of mineral water or spring water
Plate of zucchini with eggplant caviar, quenelle of tapenade, pomegranate and pistachio in Sauce Vierge
Creamy Risotto with Truffle Jus & Seasonal Baby Vegetable
Pistachio Shortbread, Red Berry Cracknel & White Chocolate Ganache
Child menu (-12 years old):
French burger, Roast potatoes
Seasonal ice-cream coupe
* Example of menu, subject to modification
* Departure from and return to your hotel or apartment in Paris
* Services of a driver-guide
* Visit of the carriage museum
* Dinner & drinks included in the restaurant in the park of the castle
* Candlelight visit with audio guide of the castle of Vaux le Vicomte
* Entrance tickets
* Your hotel or apartment needs to be within Paris (postal code beginning with: 75)
* Select the tour accordingly to number of passengers: up to 8 people per minibus