1-Day Paris Big Bus Pass and Ticket to the Picasso Museum
- One-day Big Bus Paris Pass to visit the city in total freedom.
- Free Wi-Fi access on board our Big Bus coaches
- Recorded audio commentary in the language of your choice on board an open-air bus
- Admission ticket to the Picasso Museum which can be used whenever you like
- Geolocation app to help you better navigate through Paris.
- Discover the great works of the Spanish painter showcased at the Picasso Museum
- Hop on and off at any of the 11 stops spread over 2 routes.
The 1-day Big Bus Paris Pass can be collected at any Big Bus stop upon presentation of the e-ticket to the driver, at any time according to the bus passage times. Tickets for the Picasso Museum can be collected at the Paris City Vision Louvre, Paris City Vision Eiffel Tower or Paris City Vision Notre-Dame branch at any time according to their opening hours (you can consult them HERE) and are valid at any time according to the museum's schedules.
This pass will allow you to explore Paris in total freedom aboard a Big Bus and visit the Picasso Museum whenever you wish.
With the "Classic" Big Bus Pass you can take advantage of both routes and see the most iconic Paris sites. The e-ticket allows you to start your Paris tour wherever you want, at any of the 11 Big Bus stops in Paris. Aboard this open-top double-decker bus, you can appreciate the architecture of Parisian landmarks while listening to a commentary on the history of Paris on personal headphones and in the language of your choice.
The first "red" route goes through the historical center of Paris, from the Eiffel Tower to the Opéra Garnier, passing the Luxembourg Gardens or the Champs Elysées. This enables you to stop at the end of the Champs Elysées and visit the Grand Palais which offers many temporary exhibits. You can walk to Place de la Concorde, the largest square in Paris, which is located near the Louvre, between the Champs Elysées and the Tuileries Gardens.If you want to see the Eiffel Tower from a different angle, Place du Trocadéro (stop no. 10 on the red route) offers an exceptional view of the Iron Lady. If you wish, you can take advantage of this moment to visit the Musée National de la Marine which retraces the maritime history of France, Cineaqua, the first aquarium created in the world and which features an impressive shark tank, or the Guimet Museum which exhibits a large collection of Asian art.
Red Route Information
Buses run every 5 minutes in the summer / every 15 minutes in the winter.
First departure: 9:15 a.m. from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Last departure: 4:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no. 5)
End of service: 6:30 p.m. at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Length of the full tour: 2 hours 20 minutes
At stop no. 4 on the red route, you can switch to the Big Bus "blue" route. Its itinerary is focused on Montmartre, the bohemian neighborhood of Paris. You'll be invited to get off at and express stop in Pigalle. Make sure to stroll through the picturesque streets of this authentic neighborhood, admire the works displayed by painters at Place du Tertre, and visit the majestic Sacré-Coeur Basilica where you'll immediately be submerged into a state of contemplation and admiration. From the bus, you can also see the oldest cabaret in Paris, the Moulin Rouge, and the vibrant Pigalle neighborhood.
Blue route information
Buses run every 30 minutes.
First departure: 9:30 a.m. from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Last departure: 5:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
End of service: 7:05 p.m. at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Length of the full tour: 1 hour 10 minutes
Once you collect your admission ticket to the Picasso Museum at our PARISCityVISION agency by presenting your voucher, you can visit this magnificent museum whenever you wish. Located in the Marais neighborhood, the Picasso Museum is housed in a very beautiful private mansion and showcases more than 5,000 works by the famous Spanish painter. You will see paintings, sculptures, engravings and drawings which reflect the immense diversity of Picasso's art. It you like walking in Paris, you can get off at stop no. 5 (Louvre-Pont des Arts) or no. 6 (Notre-Dame) to reach the Picasso Museum during your Paris tour. Keep in mind that you have the option to visit the museum another day which will allow you to enjoy your city bus tour and your visit to the Picasso Museum to the fullest.
- Big Bus
- For security reasons, you must wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before getting on or off and it is strictly forbidden to lean against the railings of the vehicle. Your seatbelt must be fastened at all times when the bus is moving.
- A complimentary poncho will be provided in the case of rain.
- Out of respect for others, please do not throw anything inside or outside of the bus.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of an unexpected demonstration or special events (for example: the July 14 National Holiday, the arrival of the Tour de France).
- Audioguides available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic
- Children comments available in: French, English and Spanish
- Picasso Museum
- Horaires d’ouvertures :
Mardi – Vendredi : 10h30 – 18h00
Samedi, Dimanche, jours fériés : 09h30 – 18h00
Dernière entrée : 17h15 (la fermeture des salles débute à 17h40)
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Billet d'entrée au Musée Picasso
- Audio comments for children available in 3 languages
- Big Bus ticket valid for 1 or 2 days
- Headphones with audio comments available in 11 languages
- Guided tour
- Tickets for admission to monuments/museums and other Paris attractions (excluding the Picasso)
Book your tour
1. Define your needs
2. Select your tour
1-Day Paris Big Bus Pass and Ticket to the Picasso Museum
1 adult x 57,00 €
Cancellation fees :
Preparation of the tour
Address : PARISCityVISION Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Organized by PARISCityVISION
Tour Code: BBPIC