This farm to table tour is the perfect excursion if you search for a break and want to visit the countryside outside Paris !
During this tour led by a French Food Expert, your guide will drive you to the Val d'Oise region, 1-hour northeast of Paris.Indeed, this large agricultural region still counts many farms where you can collect your own eggs or onions and cut your lettuce. Some starred Chefs in Paris, such as Yannick Alléno, even supply their restaurants from thoses farms!
During this 1-day food tour around Paris, you will visit several farms renowned for the quality of their products. You will discover hand made production methods that guarantee the maintenance and transmission of a unique French traditions and know how.
It will be an opportunity to interact directly with these producers who supply Rungis wholesale market and the best grocery stores of Paris. Each visit will be punctuated by tastings of authentic local products.
In the afternoon, you will have the possibility to walk in a picking farm to collect yourself and taste seasonal fruits and vegetables of the season. That's the perfect activity for a family day and for food lovers !
Whether you are a food and farmers market fan or just simply trying to get out of the city, this relaxing food tour near Paris is made for you!
The price includes:
- Transfers from and to your accommodation in Paris
- Round trip transport in a mini-bus
- the services of a drive- guide Expert in food culture
- commented visit of a 2 farms among a cheese producer, a poultry farmer, a mushroom producers, a market gardener or a brewery, according to their availabilities
- entrance to a harvest farm to pick and collect fresh fruits and vegetables
- the generous local produces and wine tastings
We recommend several places to eat but lunch is not included in the price.