Dinner at the Lido de Paris
Located on the world famous Champs-Elysees, the Lido and its revue have contributed to the notoriety of the City of Lights since 1946. Have a musical dinner with the Lido Orchestra.
Creamy pea soup with verbena, served with sesame marinated salmon
Chicken supreme with herbs, polenta with black olives, and vegetable ratatouille
Crispy praline biscuit with Guanaja cream and candied hazelnuts
½ bottle of wine
* Example of menu, subject to modification
At 9 PM you will delight to the new revue : 70 artists including the beautiful Blue Bell Girls, dreamy costumes, breathtaking scenery, and a flurry of feathers!
You will be able to dance before the show.
Tour ends in the vicinity of your hotel if located within Paris.
End at about 11.15 PM.
* Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
* Dinner with a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
* Lido show - reserved seats
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* Clients are accompanied to the proximity of their hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
* Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
* Cloakroom compulsory at Lido (not included)
* Tables reserved for our clients at the Lido cabaret