Excursion available in a small group or on private basis
A minibus picks you up and takes you to the Louvre Museum for a guided visit focused on 3 world-famous works: the “Venus of Milo”, "The Coronation of the Emperor Napoleon I” by David and “the Mona Lisa” by Leonardo Da Vinci. Our guide then takes you to the main exhibition rooms.
End of the tour at the Louvre Museum, no return to your hotel.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
* Pick up from your hotel or apartment in Paris
* Services of a licensed guide
* Guided visit of the Louvre Museum
* Entrance ticket
* Your hotel or apartment needs to be within Paris (postal code beginning with: 75)
* Select the tour accordingly to number of passengers: up to 8 people per minibus
* End of the tour at the Louvre Museum
“Et in Louvre Ego…” For me, there’s nothing as splendid and satisfying as guiding people in the Louvre, this temple of beauty and of Venus. I'm always astonished by my limited skills or suspicious of those of others, and so I appreciate the constant education that studying art works and collections always brings. The arrival by shuttle bus allows you to take in the monument's exterior before making your way inside. The visit with the three enchantresses – Nike, Mona Lisa and Venus – is an excuse to be blown away amidst the uniqueness of the other rooms seen, each one a fountain of worldly wisdom. Amazing!