You must collect your ticket at the PARISCityVISION agency (2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris) at the time indicated. Ticket valid only on the reserved date. The time indicated corresponds to the time of collection of the Louvre ticket at our agency. The agency is 6 minutes walking from the Louvre.
Skip the line with this ticket and quickly gain access to the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine.
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the glass pyramid at the museum entrance, which was inaugurated in 1988. It allows visitors to directly reach the main lobby.
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work and a portrait of Francesco del Giocondo's wife, Lisa Gherardini.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow
- Marriage at Cana is the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle, turning water into wine at a wedding.
- The Coronation of Napoleon is a painting depicting the coronation of Napoleon I and Empress Josephine in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- The Raft of the Medusa is a painting by Théodore Géricault depicting the shipwrecked frigate Medusa that washed ashore in Mauritania in 1816.
After your visit, you can wander through the Tuileries gardens to Place de la Concorde. If you decide to continue your stroll down the Champs-Élysées, why not visit the Arc de Triomphe, which stands tall at the end of the avenue?
Extra Offer: Seine river cruise ticket
Discover Paris through a Seine River cruise.
The Seine river is offering some of the best views of Paris. Enjoy a cruise aboard a Bateaux Parisiens boat to admire the Parisian monuments such as the Louvre museum, Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral, the Orsay museum, the Conciergerie and many others.
During an hour, you will discover the City of Lights from an amazing point of view while you will enjoy the serenity of the river.
You will discover Paris in a pleasant atmosphere thanks to audio-guided comments and the crew.
Comments available in: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Polish, Arabic, Dutch, Hindi.
The price includes:
The price does not include:
Further information on your confirmation voucher:
You will receive a reservation confirmation by e-mail, as well as a voucher. Print your voucher and present it at the PARISCityVISION office to retrieve your pass.
You must collect your ticket at the PARISCityVISION agency (address in the description) at the time indicated. Ticket valid only on the reserved date. The time indicated corresponds to the time of collection of the Louvre ticket at our agency. The agency is 6 minutes walking from the Louvre.