Departure from Disneyland Paris, New York Hotel, to visit Paris boarding a panoramic luxury bus.
This motoroach tour enables you to discover the major sites of Paris : Notre-Dame Cathedral, Place de la Concorde, Avenue Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, ... a boat cruise meandering down the River Seine, admiring the breathtaking panoramic views of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Recorded commentary with individual earphones.
During a 2-hour tour in a panoramic bus, you will pass by the main monuments and neighborhoods of Paris, and discover the history and architectural evolution of the city. You will dive into the daily life of Paris and understand how Parisians perceive their city. You will have an overview of Paris and find you bearings there.
Recorded commentary during the City Tour available in : English, French, Spanish, German, Italian.
Cruise commentary available in : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Bastille - Hôtel de Ville - Latin Quarter - Sorbonne - Panthéon - Palais du Luxembourg - Saint Germain des Prés - Orsay Museum - National Assembly - Grand & Petit Palais - Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe - Trocadéro - One hour boat trip on the River Seine - Eiffel Tower visit of second floor, entrance price included - Ecole Militaire - Invalides - Place de la Concorde - Louvre area (free time) - Insitut de France - Pont Neuf - Conciergerie - Return to Disney’s Hotel New York®.
* This itinerary might be subject to modification without notice
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
* Tickets for the Seine River Cruise and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
* The services of a multilingual hostess from PARISCityVISION.
* Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
* Priority access for the Cruise on the Seine River and the Eiffel Tower visit.
* Lunch is not included in the price
* Departure and return at Disneyland Paris, New York Hotel