Get to the Eiffel Tower in a totally unusual way: thanks to the INSOLITE boat and its Eiffel Tower drop-off stop.
Board a modern and welcoming boat at Saint Michel Notre-Dame for a 40-minute Seine cruise and discover Paris from a new perspective. The boat's lateral openings and glass roof will offer you a unique panoramic view and allow you to admire some of the symbolic monuments of Paris and places while sailing along the banks of the Seine river. You will see the Hotel de Ville, the Louvre, the Place de la Concorde, the Grand Palais and many other buildings. You can also admire the unique architecture of each bridge you will pass under.
Not only this cruise will allow you to greet the Iron Lady, but also to discover Paris from a completely different point of view, from the Seine river. After a 40-minute ride, the boat will drop you off at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Choose this experience boarding a boat that has a unique fluidity of movement. As you sail along the riverbanks, Paris will go before your eyes and you will immerse yourself through different periods admiring the eclectic architecture of the monuments of Paris.
Extra offer: Audio-Guide
Add a cultural and lively dimension to your experience by choosing the option with an audio guide. You will listen to the fascinating comments that have been especially created for this cruise, with a musical background in perfect harmony. You will be surprised by the many anecdotes about the Seine, Paris and its history!
- Go to 12 quai des Orfèvres, 75001 Paris. Go down the stairs to get to the Seine river banks and board the Insolite boat (see the map in the pictures)
- There is a reduced price for children (4-12 years-old)
- Free for babies and children under 4 years-old
The price includes:
- Ticket for a Seine cruise of 40 min from Saint Michel Notre-Dame
- Eiffel Tower Drop-off
- Depending on the option selected, the comments of an audio-guide available in 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian and German.