Board the INSOLITE boat for an irresistible discovery of Paris from the Seine river. During this 1h15 cruise, you will immerse yourself in different periods and discover some of the most beautiful monuments of the French capital.
Depart from the Saint-Michel district, an appreciated area for strolling, and treat yourself to a beautiful escape aboard the INSOLITE boat. The fluidity of its movement and the dazzling panoramic view over Paris make the experience unique. As you sail along the river banks, you will have the opportunity to admire several emblematic monuments of the City of Light: the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Musée d’Orsay, the Louvre Museum, the Grand Palais, the Eiffel Tower, and many others.
Its large lateral openings and its glass roof offer a perfect visibility on all the banks and bridges of Paris during the cruise. This human-scale boat combines conviviality and modernity. It is becoming an original new way of experiencing the Seine river, with family, friends and lovers!
Experience a ride on the Seine river out of the time and let yourself be easily seduced by a cruise where Paris opens up to you.
Extra offer: Audio Guide
Thanks to an audio guide, you can also enjoy comments especially created for this cruise, with a musical background in perfect harmony. You will be surprised at the many anecdotes about the Seine, Paris and its history!
- Go to 12 quai des Orfèvres, 75001 Paris. Go down the stairs to get to the Seine river banks and board the Insolite boat (see the map in the pictures)
- There is a reduced price for children (4-12 years-old)
- Free for babies and children under 4 years-old
The price includes:
- Ticket for the 1h15 Seine cruise from Saint Michel Notre-Dame
- Depending on the option selected, audio guided comments available in 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian and German.
Organized by Bateaux de Paris
Code : MKTP_599
Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)