The city of Provins has preserved its striking medieval appearance. The site is listed on UNESCO'S Wolrd heritage list and has 58 classed or listed historic monuments. This city is a genuine showcase of civil, military and religious architecture.
Provins comes to life everyday to take you back to the Middle Ages : discover breathtaking medieval shows (equestrian falconry show and exhibition) and its historical sites and monuments such as la Tour César, the tithe barn (the ancient covered market), and of course the famous ramparts built between the 11th and the 13th centuries.
* Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
* Grange aux Dîmes tour with audio-guide
* Self-guided visit of Tour César
* Eagles of the Ramparts show from 2.30 PM to 3.30 PM
* Entrance tickets
* Return journey: meet at the Tourist Office coach park: 4.15 PM
* Departure to Paris through Fontainebleau
Copyright : D BLONDIN-CRT-PIDF/ JF Bénard
No reviews for this product.