Dinner at the Lido de Paris
Located on the world famous Champs-Elysees, the Lido and its revue have contributed to the notoriety of the City of Lights since 1946. Have a musical dinner with the Lidode Paris Orchestra.
Duo of salmon with lemon zest and green peppercorn, endives and celery, herb-based vinaigrette
Beef with wine sediment shallots, cabbages stew and crisp apples
Chocolate delicacy, ganache « carameliaé », salted butter caramel topping
½ bottle of wine
* Example of menu, subject to modification
Lido de Paris show
At 9 PM you will delight to the new revue : 70 artists including the beautiful Blue Bell Girls, dreamy costumes, breathtaking scenery, and a flurry of feathers!
You will be able to dance before the show.
Tour ends in the vicinity of your hotel if located within Paris.
End at about 11.15 PM.
* Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
* Dinner with a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
* Lido de Paris show - reserved seats
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* Clients are accompanied to the proximity of their hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
* Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
* Cloakroom compulsory at Lido (not included)
* Tables reserved for our clients at the Lido cabaret