Leave our Central Paris agency at 6:15 p.m. for a unique evening in the heart of Paris. This night-time adventure includes a once-in-a-lifetime dinner on the first floor of the city's most famous monument and a magical cruise along the Seine.
Your priority ticket will allow you to skip the line and directly access the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Thanks to its uninterrupted, breathtaking views over Paris, you will be able to spot Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur, the Invalides, the Champ-de-Mars, the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
Enjoy a delicious dinner in this chic, contemporary Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris:
Trout marinated in Manakara peppercorns, fromage blanc with herbs and a citrus fruit reduction
Roasted poultry supreme, mashed potatoes with jerusalem artichoke and a truffle oil emulsion
Crousti Eiffel with praline chocolate, custard cream sauce
1/3 bottle of wine at choice:
Château de Lagorce - AOC Bordeaux (Rouge)
Château Tariquet - IGP Côtes de Gascogne (Blanc)
Les Celliers de Ramatuelle - AOP Côtes de Provence (Rosé)
Mineral water & coffee
Child menu (-12 years old)*
King prawns in mild spices, celeriac remoulade and grapefruit with pomegranate seed vinaigrette
Sautéed cod steak and herb mashed potatoes
Roasted poultry supreme and herb mashed potatoes
Tour Eiffel with chocolate and a praline custard sauce
* Example of menu, subject to modification
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, after dinner step aboard a glass boat for a wonderful hour-long night Seine river cruise. See these illuminated monuments from the water: Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Louvre Museum and the Orsay Museum. Multilingual audio guides (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, American, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean) will tell you about the history of the City of Light and life in Paris. Spend a fairy-tale evening!
The tour is scheduled to end at 10:15 p.m. at the Eiffel Tower.
- Guests should dress elegantly
- If you want to take your time at the Eiffel Tower after dinner, you can reach the 2nd floor with no extra fee taking only the stairs. You will be able then to purchase the top floor ticket directly at the cash desk on the 2nd floor. You can do the cruise later on your own (Port de la Bourbonnais, Bateaux Parisians company, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30pm). It is recommended to inform the hostess about it.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
The price includes:
* Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach from our agency in Central Paris to the Eiffel Tower
* Dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant (drinks included)
* Priority tickets for the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
* Guided hour-long cruise along the Seine
* Services of a hostess or courier
The price does not include:
* Transfers to and from your accommodation
* Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Further information on your confirmation voucher:
You will receive your confirmation and your voucher in 2 separate emails. Please print your voucher and redeem it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your departure.
November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Adult: 170 € / Child (3-11 years old): 120 €
Every night except December 24 and 31, February 14 and special events
Departure : 6.15 PM
April 01, 2017 - October 31, 2017
Adult: 172 € / Child (3-11 years old): 121 €
Every night except July 14 and 23 and special events
Departure : 6.15 PM
No reviews for this product.