Spend a fabulous evening in Paris with dinner at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, a delightful cruise along the Seine River to see the heart of the city lit up, and the fairytale show at the Moulin Rouge.
Leave our agency at 6:15 pm for a unique Parisian evening. Speed up to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower and discover the breathtaking views from the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant. In this extraordinary setting located 190 feet up, enjoy a delicious dinner in the chic, contemporary restaurant.
Sightly smoked salmon Opera, waffle and cream of taramasalata
Roasted chicken breast, smashed potatoes and leeks, with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate and praline cake, vanilla cream sauce
Mineral water, wine & coffee
* Example of menu, subject to modification
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, step aboard for an hour-long cruise along the Seine on a glass-topped boat with terrace. Marvel at the amazing architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious illuminated monuments lining the banks of the Seine: the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Orsay Museum, etc.
Finally, after the Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise, watch the legendary show at the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, the heart of Parisian night-life, as you sip a glass of Champagne. The Moulin Rouge, famous the world over for its cancan, has been performing its sumptuous review shows for 120 years. The current review show, entitled "Fairy" (second showing), boasts 100 different performers, including 60 beautiful Doriss Girl dancers. Be amazed by its world of rhinestones, feathers and sequins! The luminous show will captivate you with its ornate stage sets, superb song and dance numbers, and original, fairytale music.
After the show, you will be taken back to your Paris accommodation.
Please note :
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Mandatory cloakroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge
- If you are attending the first performance at the Moulin Rouge, you will receive a ticket for the Seine cruise to be used at your convenience
The price includes :
* Dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, drinks included
* Admission to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
* Hour-long guided cruise along the Seine
* Moulin Rouge show with one glass of Champagne per person
* Services of a hostess or courier
* Transfer back to your Paris accommodation after the Moulin Rouge show
Further information on your confirmation voucher :
You will receive your confirmation and your voucher in 2 separate emails. Please print your voucher and redeem it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your departure.
November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Adult: 255 € / Child (6-11 years old): 185 €
Every night except December 24 and 31, February 14 and special events
Departure : 6.15 PM
April 01, 2017 - October 31, 2017
Adult: 257 € / Child (3-11 years old): 187 €
Every night except July 14 and 23 and special events
Departure : 6.15 PM