Discover the Fort Boyard
From the airfield of Rochefort Charente-Maritime, you will fly over the Ile Madame and its 3 forts: Boyard, La pointe and Lupine. In front of you takes place a magnificent landscape mixing land and water. You will marvel at the Fort Boyard, but also at the elegant island of Aix and the beautiful city of Fouras. The fort was built on a sand bank named "Boyard Lanyard", which is what gave it its name. The Fort Boyard is visible from Fouras, the island of Oléron, Boyardville, the city of La Rochelle and of course the west coast of the Ile d'Aix, where many tourists come during summer to take a closer look at the fort. If you’re lucky enough and the weather is good, you could also see the fort from the Chassiron lighthouse.
- These schedules are indicative and are subject to availability. If the tour is unavailable for the selected date, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
- You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours of your reservation.
- No refunds will be possible for cancellations in the 3 weeks preceding the flight.
- Be sure to include a valid phone number in order to be notified of cancellations due to bad weather conditions. In case of cancellation, you will be informed the day before by an SMS and you will be able to reserve another flight.
- All passengers must have valid photo ID
- The weight of each passenger MUST be specified at the time of booking
- The mentioned price does not include the check in tax of 24.50€ per person
- In the event of bad weather, the flight may be rescheduled at a different date. Please book your flight for one of the first days of your stay to allow for any changes.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and pacemaker carriers
The price includes :
- 20-minute helicopter flight
The price does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Check in tax (24.50€ per person)