Discover the island of Oléron
Take off from the airfield of St Pierre d'Oléron for a getaway between sky, sea and land.Fly over the Oleron marshes that once served as a salt harvest and are today used by oyster farmers for the culture of oysters. They also serve as a refining basin for the channel of the Perrotine.
Your flight continues towards the Ile Madame, facing the coast of Charente-Maritime, which represents the entrance to the Charente and the Ile d'Aix.You will then head to the Fort Boyard. Admire this astonishing building created by Vauban. This construction cost him many years of effort and experienced many twists and turns your pilot will tell you all about.
The helicopter takes the direction of the northern end of Oléron, on which are located the lighthouse of Antioch and the lighthouse of Chassiron. The lighthouse of Chassiron is the oldest lighthouse still in operation in France.
- These schedules are indicative and are subject to availability. If the tour is unavailable for the selected date, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
- You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours of your reservation.
- No refunds will be possible for cancellations in the 3 weeks preceding the flight.
- Be sure to include a valid phone number in order to be notified of cancellations due to bad weather conditions. In case of cancellation, you will be informed the day before by an SMS and you will be able to reserve another flight.
- All passengers must have valid photo ID
- The weight of each passenger MUST be specified at the time of booking
- The mentioned price does not include the check in tax of 24.50€ per person
- In the event of bad weather, the flight may be rescheduled at a different date. Please book your flight for one of the first days of your stay to allow for any changes.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and pacemaker carriers
The price includes:
- 20-minute helicopter flight
The price does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Check in tax (24.50€ per person)