Admire the magic of Paris by night in a double-decker bus: the monuments and bridges are lit up emphasizing the fantastical atmosphere that reigns in the City of Lights. You will discover the Place de l'Opéra, the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saint Germain des Prés. Furtheremore, you'll learn about Paris' history with the registered commentary.
Vendome Square, Opera Square, Comedie française, Louvre Museum, Institut de France, Pont neuf, Hotel des Monnaies, Saint Germain des Prés, Notre Dame Cathedral, Chatelet, Conciergerie, Hotel de Ville, Rivoli Street, Concorde Square, Petit and Grand Palais, Champs Elysees Avenue, Arc of Triumph, Trocadero Square, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Madeleine Church.
Commentary available in 11 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, Russian, and Korean
End of the tour at Pyramides, Opera or Châtelet
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
* Recorded commentary (digital sound) and personal earphone sets
* This tour can end at our agency or at the Opera square
* Suitable for families
* No stops
* Enjoy Paris with illuminated monuments
* Monuments worth seeing with a panoramic view from a double-decker bus