Paris Hop-on Hop-off: Our Bus Tours
Visiting Paris is no simple task: the city is spread out, its monuments and notable sites are seemingly countless, getting from point A to point B can be tricky, and checking off every item on your must-see list might seem a bit impossible. That said, PARISCityVISION makes things doable in offering its clients the possibility to reserve Paris Hop-On Hop-Off bus tickets (a panoramic bus from which you can get on and get off when you want during its multiple stops). Paris Hop-On Hop-Off is a fantastic way to make the most of your time and fully enjoy your stay in the French capital. Whether you’re looking to visit Paris’s famous landmarks, go shopping, take loads of photos or eat at fabulous restaurants -- or all of the above! -- this is a great option for you.
” L’Open Tour Paris” is your carte blanche to the city. With just one ticket, an entire network of Parisian tourist buses which propose a variety of itineraries to get you from one major tourist site to another is at your fingertips. Depending on the ticket you choose, use is unlimited during one or several days. Buses run every 15 minutes (April to October) and every 20 minutes (November to March); in other words, you’re guaranteed a minimal waiting time and the chance to stop when you want without having to keep your eye on the clock! Visiting Paris has never been easier!
Four bus itineraries have a total of 40 stops spread throughout the city:
- The blue line is the most comprehensive itinerary to admire the main Parisian monuments: the Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Garnier Opera, the Obelisk at Place de la Concorde, the Arc de Triomphe or the Trocadero among others.
- The green line takes you to the Left Bank of Paris, from the Latin Quarter and the Luxembourg Gardens to the Montparnasse Tower, passing by the Invalides.
- The yellow line allows you to discover Saint-Germain des Pres neighborhood and Place de la Bastille.
- The red line, in the north of Paris, makes you discover the Garnier Opera, department stores, the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre and the Sacre-cœur, Place de la Republique.
Choosing to take a double-deck open top tour bus or a double-decker bus make getting around Paris comfortable and enjoyable as passengers have an exceptional view of Paris. The Hop On Hop Off bus tour concept allows you to sightsee at their own rhythm and is perfect for short stays when you have to see as much as possible in a limited amount of time. Individual audio guides, available on board in 10 different languages, allow you to learn as much as possible. Parisian folklore and legends are even available for young travelers who might enjoy visiting Paris in a more fun way.
With PARISCityVISION you can even reserve your Paris city tour with one simple click: the tourist buses and the Batobus with unlimited access. Some offers allow you to combine your Open Tour Paris pass with a museum pass for access to over 60 museums and monuments in the city.
Big Bus Hop On Hop Off
Go aboard Big Bus red coaches and discover the City of Lights through two routes:
- The red route goes along the greatest monuments of the French capital, from Ile de la Cite to the Champs-Elysees, passing by Champ de Mars or even the Louvre Museum.
- The blue route takes you to the North of Paris and crosses the tourist districts of Montmartre and Pigalle, in front of the Moulin Rouge.
Book your Big Bus or Open Tour pass today: Hop On Hop Off tours are a perfect way to get around at your own leisure while enjoying the monuments and treasures of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.