Hop-on Hop-off Paris and Open Tour Paris: Our Bus Tours
Visiting Paris is an ambitious project: the city is vast, the monuments and sites of interest numerous and it is not always easy to see everything and to organise your journey from one point to another to optimise your time while enjoying your stay. That's why Paris City Vision enables you to book tickets for "Hop on Hop off" buses, i.e. panoramic buses that run around Paris and allow you to get off and on whenever you want during the many stops for visits, shopping, photo sessions or even lunch breaks.
Open Tour Paris
The Open Tour Paris gives you access to a whole network of tourist buses running different routes to link all the main Parisian tourist sites with a single ticket, unlimitedly for one or more days depending on the pass chosen. The frequency of service (every 15 minutes from April to October and every 20 minutes from November to March) ensures that you have minimal waiting time and can stop off at your own pace, without having to keep to a set schedule.
Nearly 40 stops are scattered throughout the city along 4 routes:
- The blue line is certainly the most complete tourist circuit to admire the main Parisian monuments: Les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Palais Garnier, the Luxor Obelisk, the Arc de Triomphe or the Trocadero, it is probably one of the most popular lines.
- The green line invites you to cross the Seine to discover the left bank of Paris, from the Latin Quarter and the Jardin du Luxembourg to the Montparnasse Tower via the Invalides
- The yellow line invites you to discover the Saint-Germain des Prés district and the Place de la Bastille
- The red line, to the north of the city, takes you to the Opéra Garnier, the department stores, the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur, the Place de la République and many places of interest.
The double-decker panoramic bus or open top bus tours allow you to travel around the city in comfort while enjoying the urban panorama and an exceptional view of Paris as you travel. The Hop on Hop off concept allows you to visit Paris at your own pace and is ideal for short stays to make the most of the attractions offered by the French capital. The individual audio guides available on board in ten different languages will enable you to learn more about the monuments. Tales and Parisian legends are even available for the youngest passengers, who will discover Paris in a playful way.
With Paris City Vision, you can even book your pass for the tourist buses and the Batobus with unlimited access in one go. Some offers also allow you to combine your Open Tour Paris pass with a museum pass to access more than 60 museums and monuments in Paris. Who hasn't dreamed of visiting the Louvre Museum during a tour of the heart of Paris? Discover the capital in a different way, avoid long metro journeys and swap the boat cruise on the Seine for a bus tour through the streets of the City of Light.
Big Bus in Hop on Hop Off
Board the red Hop on Hop off coaches of the Big Bus tour company and set off to discover the City of Light through two tours:
- The red tour (classic) passes close to the most beautiful monuments of the capital, from the Île de la Cité to the Champs-Elysées, via the Champ de Mars or the Louvre Museum.
- The blue tour invites you to discover the north of the city and passes through the tourist areas of Montmartre and Pigalle, in front of the Moulin Rouge.
Book your Big Bus or Open Tour tickets today: the Hop On Hop Off is ideal for getting around at your own convenience while enjoying the monuments and tourist treasures of one of the world's most beautiful cities.
Whatever your preferences, you are sure to find the perfect offer thanks to the many tours on offer. Parents and children will be able to discover the capital city in the best conditions to live a unique experience with family or friends.