Ticket for the Arc de Triomphe
- 360° panoramic view of Paris, Montmartre, the Eiffel Tower, and Montparnasse Tower
- See the Arc de Triomphe at your own leisure, whenever you choose
The entrance ticket for the Arc de Triomphe is to be collected at the Paris City Vision Louvre or Paris City Vision Tour Eiffel agency at any time according to their opening hours (you can consult them HERE) and valid at any time according to the Arc de Triomphe schedules.
Don't miss out on discovering the Arc de Triomphe at your own leisure, with its breathtaking views of the Champs Elysées. Inspired by the Roman Arch of Titus, this landmark is of an impressively large size, measuring 162 feet tall, 148 feet long, and 72 feet wide.
Napoleon I called for its construction in 1806. It was inaugurated by King Louis Philippe in 1836, who dedicated it to the armies of the Revolution and the Empire.
During World War I, it was decided that a soldier would be honored, representing all those who have fought and died for France. The unknown soldier was buried beneath the Arc de Triomphe and awarded the Legion of Honor on November 11, 1920. A flame was lit in his memory. Today, it is rekindled every evening at 6:30 p.m.
Located at the center of Place de l'Etoile (also known as Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile), the Arc de Triomphe is a symbol of France's history. Today, it is the third most visited monument in Paris.
Come climb the 284 steps leading to its overlook. Take in a 360° view of the 12 avenues that lead away from the Arch, each named after a battle or a French personality connected with France's military history. From the top, you can appreciate a superb view of the most famous Paris monuments. Greeted with a larger-than-life Eiffel Tower, you can catch a glimpse of Place de la Concorde at the other end of the Champs Elysées, or gaze out at Montparnasse Tower, Sacré Coeur Basilica, Notre-Dame, and the Grande Arche at La Défense.
Pamphlets are also available to tell you everything you want to know about the Arc de Triomphe. They are available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, and Russian.
Please note :
- Individuals with reduced mobility can take an elevator to the upper level. The elevator does not go all the way to the top.
- Strollers, scooters, bicycles, suitcases, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed
- Glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods (unless accompanied by a permit) are not allowed
- The monument may be required to close for safety reasons, inclement weather or special ceremonies
- Telescopes are available
- Guide dogs are allowed
- Opening hours: Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Your pass is valid for one year
- Admission is free for the citizens of the European Union under the age of 26, the access to temporary exhibitions excluded
- Informational pamphlet
- Entry pass and rooftop access
- Guided tour
Book your tour
1. Define your needs
2. Select your tour
Ticket for the Arc de Triomphe
1 adult x 16,00 €
Cancellation fees :
Preparation of the tour
Address : Paris City Vision Eiffel Tower Agency
36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Organized by PARISCityVISION
Tour Code: ARC
They give their opinion
Quick pickup at their easy-to-get-to location.
(5 of 5)
B. Michael the 5/23/18
(4 of 5)
E. Jayce the 5/17/18
Number of reviews : 2
Average rating :
(4.5 of 5)