Les Invalides Ticket
- Discover the Musée de l'Armée, the Saint-Louis Cathedral and the Église du Dôme
- Visit the Hôtel National des Invalides at your leisure
The entry ticket for the Invalides is to be collected at the Paris City Vision Louvre, Paris City Vision Eiffel Tower or Paris City Vision Notre-Dame agency at any time according to their opening hours (you can consult them HERE) and valid at any time according to the museum's schedules.
For French history buffs, a visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must. Located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III, Les Invalides is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.
The Musée de l'Armée houses more than 500,000 objects, including weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers digital tour guides as a paid extra.
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart.
The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary, housing the tomb of Napoleon I. A 30–40-minute interactive visit is available for an added cost, allowing you to discover the history of this iconic part of France's history from the era of Louis XIV and Napoléon Bonaparte. Its gilded dome is visible from all of Paris's elevated viewpoints.
Please note :
- The Musée de l'Armée is open every day from 10 a.m.–6 p.m. from April to October and 10 a.m.–5 p.m. from November to March.
- Entrance ticket to the Historial Charles de Gaulle
- Entrance ticket to the Invalides with access to the permanent collections of the Army Museum
- Entrance ticket to the Musée des Plans-Reliefs and the Museum of the Order of the Liberation
- Entrance ticket to the tomb of Napoleon I
- Entrance ticket to the Church of the Dome
- Guided visit
- Digital tour guides in the Army museum
Book your tour
1. Define your needs
2. Select your tour
Les Invalides Ticket
1 adult x 15,00 €
Cancellation fees :
Preparation of the tour
Address : Paris City Vision Louvre Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Organized by PARISCityVISION
Tour Code: INV