The International Pastel Exhibition
The International Pastel Fair takes places annually from May to June in the former train station along the banks of the Epte. The Fair’s exhibition is held in the Giverny function room.
In 2017, the exhibition will take place from May, 27th until June, 4th. The guest of honor will be Terri Ford.
For more information, visit the official website of the exhibition.
Find out more
- The famous Impressionists
- The History of Giverny
- Normandy and the World
- Claude Monet's Biography
- The Impressionism
- Claude Monet’s House and Workshop
- Claude Monet's Gardens at Giverny
- The Giverny Museum of Impressionism…
- The Claude Monet Foundation in Give…
- The Major Works of Claude Monet
- The Orangery Museum
- Famous Impressionist Works
- Giverny in 18 figures