Seine Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show
- Audio-guided Seine river cruise available in several languages
- Attend the spectacular Moulin Rouge show with a glass of Champagne
- Depending on the time of year, view of the illuminated monuments and bridges of Paris
- Drop off in the center of Paris: Opera, Arc de Triomphe/ Champs Elysées, Montparnasse or Bastille districts
You will spend a pleasant evening in Paris. Discover the City of Lights from a Seine river cruise along the banks while you admire the bridges and monuments of Paris. You will then attend the fabulous Moulin Rouge show, including the famous French Cancan, many breathtaking acts, and costumes.
From Paris City Vision agency, your host will guide you to the Bourdonnais river banks located in front of the Eiffel Tower, where you will climb on-board one of the Bateaux Parisiens sightseeing boats. During this hour-long cruise, you will discover Paris monuments along the quays and admire the city's superb illuminated bridges. You can listen to pre-recorded commentary with a personal audio guide to learn about the history of these remarkable Parisian sites: the Louvre, Notre-Dame, the Musée d'Orsay, the Conciergerie, the Pont des Arts, the Pont Neuf, and the Pont Alexandre III. This river-boat tour will also immerse you in the French chanson tradition.
Seine River in Paris
Recorded commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
Commentaries for children are available in French.
On returning to Port de la Bourdonnais, you will go to the Moulin Rouge, Paris's world-famous cabaret.
Discover a typical, lively neighborhood of Paris legendary for its nightlife at the base of the Montmartre hill. Spend a unique evening in this music-hall temple watching the second Moulin Rouge show, "Féerie," which will start at 11 pm. You will be amazed by the superb dancers with their rhinestone and sequin costumes, the lavish sets, and the incredible scenes playing on the stage with its timeless French Cancan.
Moulin Rouge show
After the show, which lasts around two hours, drop off in the center of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi (Opera, Arc de Triomphe/ Champs Elysées, Montparnasse ou Bastille districts)
Please note :
- We will drop you off in the center of Paris next to your hotel or in an area that allows you to reach your hotel in taxi easily
- Children are accepted from 6 years old at the Moulin Rouge
- The show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at 1.00 am
- Formal dress required: jeans, sports shoes and shorts are not allowed
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- From November to March, also enjoy a panoramic illumination tour of the city with commentaries on Fridays and Saturdays. The tour will last 6.5 hours
- You can attend the 1st (start at 9 pm) or the 2nd show (start at 11 pm) depending on the cabaret's program
- One hour River Seine cruise with commentary
- The services of a multilingual tour escort
- Transport and drinks depending on the tour selected
- Drop off in the center of Paris
- Pick up at your hotel at the beginning of the tour
- Return to your accommodation
- Cloackroom at the Moulin Rouge
Book your tour
1. Define your needs
2. Select your tour
Seine Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show
1 adult x 165,00 €
Seine Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
1 adult x 185,00 €
Cancellation fees : Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
Preparation of the tour
Address : PLACE DE SYDNEY
Address : Drop off in the center of Paris: Opera, Arc de Triomphe/ Champs Elysées, Montparnasse or Bastille
Organized by PARISCityVISION
Tour Code: CRM
They give their opinion
One of the best tours in Paris. I really like it.
(5 of 5)
a. anonymous the 10/26/17
Meeting place for this tour was at the centrally located Paris CityVision office close to the Louvre. We left on time for the river cruise and boarded our boat easily (the Jeanne Moreau). Since the weather report had predicted showers, we had packed an umbrella - which came in handy because when the shower did arrive, we were able to stay on the top deck and continue enjoying and photographing the sights. A very relaxing way to enjoy Paris' historic sights from another vantage point; we also enjoyed seeing lots of Parisians picnicking, dancing, and just hanging out on the riverbanks. Upon our return to the quay, we re-boarded the bus that then brought us to the Moulin Rouge. The guide gave clear instructions about where we were to meet after the show, and stayed with us as we stood in line. The seats assigned to our group were way in the rear (but slightly elevated) portion of the theater, but there really aren't any bad vantage points. The show itself was quite good, although I overheard someone at our table say that, after watching a similar show in Vegas, he thought the Moulin Rouge seemed not as lavish. We were impressed though by the fact that the dancers sang very well! After the show ended around 1:30am, the bus dropped each of us off either at or very close to our hotels - great service!
(5 of 5)
a. anonymous the 6/29/17
Cruise was nothing special. But moulin rouge is a "must do"
(5 of 5)
a. anonymous the 8/4/16
Number of reviews : 3
Average rating :
(5.0 of 5)