Illuminations Tour of Paris
Evening city tour around Paris to see the main monuments as : Place Vendôme - Comédie Française - Louvre - Pont Neuf - Hôtel des Monnaies - Saint-Germain-des-Prés - la Cathédrale Notre-Dame - Place du Châtelet - Conciergerie - Hôtel de Ville - Place de la Concorde - Petit et Grand Palais - Avenue des Champs-Elysées - Tour Eiffel - Invalides - Eglise de la Madeleine - Opéra - Montmartre.
Recorded commentary available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian and Czech.
Enjoy the Moulin Rouge show with its famous French Cancan. You will be served a glass of Champagne during the show
After the "Féerie" show, you will be transported to the close vicinity of your hotel in Paris.
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
* Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* The Moulin Rouge cabaret with the 2nd show except from Sunday to Thursday in winter (1st show)
* A glass of Champagne (per person)
* In winter, in case of 2nd show, you will be invited to a Seine River cruise
* Cloakroom compulsory at the Moulin Rouge (not included)
* Formal dress required
* The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children
November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Adult: 139 €
Every night except December 31, March 25 and special events
Departure : 7.00 PM
April 01 - October 31, 2017
Adult: 145 €
Every night except June 21, July 14 and 23, and special events
Departure : 9.00 PM