2 Day Paris Museum Pass
- Gain free entry
- Avalailable in Paris and surrounding
- Visit Paris monuments and museums as much as you like
- Avoid queues and cash desk
The 2-day Museum Pass (and eventullay the cruise ticket) is available at the Paris City Vision Louvre, Paris City Vision Eiffel Tower or Paris City Vision Notre-Dame agency at any time according to their opening hours (you can consult them HERE) and valid at any time according to the museum schedules. Regarding the Mont Saint Michel tour, the date and the time indicated correspond to those of the Mont Saint Michel tour departure.
The Paris Museum Pass will allow you free entry, without queuing, to more than 60 museums (permanent collections) and monuments in Paris and the surrounding region.
You will be given a flyer gathering all you need to know about the featured museums and monuments.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 50 monuments and museums, among the followings :
- In Paris: Louvre Museum / Orsay Museum / Notre Dame de Paris Towers / Conciergerie / Arc of Triumph / Panthéon / Quai Branly Museum / Rodin Museum / Pompidou center ...
- Paris surroundings: Vincennes Castle / Chantilly Castle / Saint Denis Cathedral / Rambouillet Castle / Versailles Palace and Trianons / Fontainebleau Castle
More you visit more you save!
- The validity of the Paris Museum Pass is calculated in hours from the time of the first visit (1 Day = 24 hours, 2 Days = 48 hours etc.)
Ex: If you choose the 2 day pass and start your visit on August 25th at 3pm, the pass will be valid until August 27th at 3pm.
- The Paris Museum Pass will now allow 1 unique admission to each site, regardless of the duration of the Pass.
- The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
- To access to the Louvre museum, each Paris Museum Pass holder must present their pass along with the document confirming their time slot reservation. They can book their desired time slot on the online ticketing service of the Louvre museum for free.
- Some museums require the purchase of a children's entrance on site
- 2 days pass available for 2 consecutive days from the first use
Book your tour
1. Define your needs
2. Select your tour
2 Day Paris Museum Pass
1 adult x 64,00 €
Paris Museum Pass 2 Days + Seine River Cruise
1 adult x 74,00 €
Paris Museum Pass 2 Days + Mont Saint-Michel from Paris
1 adult x 180,00 €
Cancellation fees : Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
Preparation of the tour
Address : Paris City Vision Louvre Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Organized by PARISCityVISION
Tour Code: P9