The ticket has to be collected at PARISCityVISION any time during the opening hours.
The Paris Museum Pass will allow you free entry, without queuing and as many times as you like, to more than 60 museums (permanent collections) and monuments in Paris and the surrounding region.
You will be given a flyer gathering all you need to know about the featured museums and monuments.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 50 monuments and museums, among the followings :
- In Paris: Orsay Museum / Notre Dame de Paris Towers / Conciergerie / Arc of Triumph / Panthéon / Quai Branly Museum / Rodin Museum / Pompidou center ...
- Paris surroundings: Vincennes Castle / Chantilly Castle / Saint Denis Cathedral / Rambouillet Castle / Versailles Palace and Trianons / Fontainebleau Castle
More you visit more you save!
* 2 days pass available for 2 consecutive days from the first use
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site.
Exchange your printed voucher to our agency and get the pass:
- 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris. Metro : Pyramides, Palais Royal, Tuileries
Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.30am-10.00pm ; from November to March 6.30am-8.30pm
- 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris. Metro : Bir Hakeim, Ecole Militaire
Call before coming to check that the agency is opened : +33(0)188.8.131.52.67