Discovery of Royan and its coastline
You will take off from the Royan-Médis aerodrome in a 4-seater helicopter. You will fly over the church of Sainte-Radegonde de Talmont, the typical caves of Meschers, the rocky headlands of Pointe Suzac and Pointe de Vallières, the large sandy beach of Saint Georges de Didonne and the coast of Royan.
Your in-air gateway will continue with the overflight of Pontaillac, the prestigious area of the city of Royan, the beach of Nauzan. You will then fly towards the town of Saint-Palais-sur-Mer and the Forest of Suzac. You will finally return to the airfield of Royan-Médis.
- These schedules are indicative and are subject to availability. If the tour is unavailable for the selected date, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
- You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours of your reservation.
- No refunds will be possible for cancellations in the 3 weeks preceding the flight.
- Be sure to include a valid phone number in order to be notified of cancellations due to bad weather conditions. In case of cancellation, you will be informed the day before by an SMS and you will be able to reserve another flight.
- All passengers must have valid photo ID
- The weight of each passenger MUST be specified at the time of booking
- The mentioned price does not include the registration fee of 24.50€ per person
- In the event of bad weather, the flight may be rescheduled at a different date. Please book your flight for one of the first days of your stay to allow for any changes.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and pacemaker carriers
- For safety reasons, the weight limit per person on board is 120kg.
The price includes:
- 20-minute helicopter flight
The price does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Check in tax (24.50€ per person)