Illuminations tour of Paris
Discover the spectacular monuments of Paris at night * with a commented minibus tour of the city. The monuments and bridges are lit up reinforcing the fantastic atmosphere that reigns in the City of Lights. You'll discover the place de l'Opéra, the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral and Saint Germain-des-Près. You will learn about Paris' history through a recorded commentary.
Commentary available in 7 languages : English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Portuguese
The highlight of the evening is the new review of the Bluebell Girls and LIDO Boy Dancers with a glass of Champagne per person.
Winter: The show starts at 9.00 pm and ends at around 10.45 pm (except on special dates)
Summer: The show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at around 00.45 am.
- Children are accepted from 4 years old
- Casual elegant dress code is required
- During Summer, while waiting for night to fall, part of the tour takes place in the daylight
- Cloakroom compulsory at the Lido and free of charge
* Departure from and return to your hotel or apartment in Paris (postal code beginning with: 75)
* Services of a driver-guide
* Illuminated city tour of Paris
* Show of Lido de Paris
* 1 glass of Champagne per person
No reviews for this product.