1-Day Big Bus Pass and Ticket to the Musée d'Orsay
- Pre-recorded commentary in the language of your choice aboard a Big Bus
- Free Wi-Fi on board Big Bus coaches
- Admission ticket allowing you to explore the Musée d'Orsay at your own pace.
- Geolocation app to help you better navigate through Paris.
- Visit Paris in complete freedom by hopping on and off where and when you wish
The 1-day Big Bus Paris Pass can be collected at any Big Bus stop upon presentation of the e-ticket to the driver, at any time according to the bus passage times. The entrance ticket for the Musée d'Orsay can be collected at the Paris City Vision Louvre, Paris City Vision Eiffel Tower or Paris City Vision Notre-Dame agency at any time according to their opening hours (you can consult them HERE) and valid at any time according to the museum's schedules.
Take advantage of this one-day pass to visit Paris in total freedom and use our included admission ticket to visit the Musée d'Orsay whenever you like.
Big Bus offers two routes allowing you to explore the must-see sites of Paris. Aboard an open-top bus, you'll enjoy stunning views of Paris and discover the breathtaking beauty of this capital city. Hop on and hop off at any time at the different Big Bus stops located throughout Paris and spread over two distinct itineraries.
The first "Red" tour will allow you to visit the historical city center where the major Paris landmarks and districts are located. With ten stops, you can go from one point to another without getting tired and explore the city at your own pace. The tour includes an admission ticket to the Musée d'Orsay, which you can easily visit by getting off at stop no. 7, located right in front of the Museum.
Enjoy some time to discover the Musée d'Orsay. Housed in a former train station, the Musée d'Orsay is a magnificent setting to showcase the world's largest collection of impressionist and postimpressionist art work. Admire masterpieces such as "Le Moulin de la Galette" by Auguste Renoir, "Le Déjeuner sur l'herbe" [Luncheon on the Grass] by Edouard Manet, "Nuit étoilée " [Starry Night] by Vincent Van Gogh and "La Petite Danseuse de 14 Ans" [Little Dancer Aged Fourteen] by Edgar Degas.
You can also take advantage of this break to visit other attractions near the Musée d'Orsay. In the Tuileries Gardens, which are typically in the French style and the oldest gardens in Paris, you'll find the Musée de l'Orangerie which houses the works of Picasso, Monet and Matisse. A little further away is the Musée Rodin which has exhibited the works of Auguste Rodin since 1919. From there you'll be able to see the Tour Montparnasse, which is the tallest skyscraper in Paris.
If you wish, you can then continue your tour through Paris by taking the sightseeing bus on this same red route along the Seine. While listening to an audio commentary in the language of your choice, you can admire the architectural beauty of the buildings along the banks. You can visit other iconic Paris sites by getting off at any of the nine other stops.
Red Route Information
Buses run every 5 minutes in the summer / every 15 minutes in the winter.
First departure: 9:15 a.m. from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Last departure: 4:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no. 5)
End of service: 6:30 p.m. at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Length of the full tour: 2 hours 20 minutes
You can also set off to discover the bohemian neighborhood of Montmartre on the Big Bus "Blue" itinerary. This tour, which is smaller than the red route, allows you to travel through the Pigalle district or visit the Sacré-Coeur Basilica which rises up on the Butte Montmartre.
Blue route information
Buses run every 30 minutes.
First departure: 9:30 a.m. from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Last departure: 5:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
End of service: 7:05 p.m. at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Length of the full tour: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Big Bus
- For security reasons, you must wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before getting on or off and it is strictly forbidden to lean against the railings of the vehicle. Your seatbelt must be fastened at all times when the bus is moving.
- A complimentary poncho will be provided in the case of rain.
- Out of respect for others, please do not throw anything inside or outside of the bus.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of an unexpected demonstration or special events (for example: the July 14 National Holiday, the arrival of the Tour de France).
- Audioguides available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic
- Child comments available in French, English and Spanish
- Orsay Museum
- Hours: every day except Monday
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 9:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Exhibit rooms being closing at 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m.–9:45 p.m. Exhibit rooms being closing at 9:15 p.m.
- Audio guides are available on site in French, German, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian
- Priority access to the museum except to temporary exhibitions
- Audioguide available in 11 languages
- Complimentary headphones with audio comments
- Children comments available in 3 languages in Big Bus
- Entry pass with access to permanent and temporary exhibitions at the Orsay Museum
- The ticket valid for one or two days for the Big Bus
- Guided tour
- Tickets for admission to monuments/museums and other Paris attractions
Book your tour
1. Define your needs
2. Select your tour
1-Day Big Bus Pass and Ticket to the Musée d'Orsay
1 adult x 57,00 €
Cancellation fees : Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
Preparation of the tour
Address : PARISCityVISION Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Organized by PARISCityVISION
Tour Code: BBOR