Giverny in 18 figures
Giverny - haven and muse of Claude Monet - is now a popular destination for tourists worldwide. Located one hour away from Paris, one can discover the master's house, its gardens, its Japanese bridge, his workshop and the Giverny Museum of Impressionisms.
PARISCityVISION invites you to discover Giverny in 18 illustrated figures that should awaken the soul of the most curious!
Find out more
- The famous Impressionists
- The History of Giverny
- Normandy and the World
- Claude Monet's Biography
- The Impressionism
- Claude Monet’s House and Workshop
- Claude Monet's Gardens at Giverny
- The Giverny Museum of Impressionism…
- The Claude Monet Foundation in Give…
- The Major Works of Claude Monet
- The Orangery Museum
- Famous Impressionist Works