Visit Paris by night in a double-decker bus. Discover the main monuments of Paris and the quarters, the bridges over the illuminated Seine river, the magic "City of Lights". Commentary with individual earphones about the History of Paris and its monuments.
Itinerary : The Vendôme Square, the Comédie Française, the Louvre Museum, Pont neuf bridge, Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter - Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral - Châtelet square - the Conciergerie on the Cité island, Paris City Hall, the Concorde Square, the Petit et Grand Palais, Champs-Elysées avenue and the Arc of Triumph, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Madeleine Church, the Opera house.
Registered commentary available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese or Chinese (Mandarin).
Return to our office via Opera Square.
* Transportation in open-top bus
* Recorded commentary (digital sound) and personal earphone sets
* This tour ends at our agency or at the Opera square
* Discover Paris with its illuminated monuments
* Monuments worth seeing with a panoramic view from a double-decker bus
* In case of cancellation of the tour due to bad weather conditions, a total refund will be offered at the agency to clients unable to postpone the tour
* During Summer, while waiting for night to fall, part of the tour takes place in the daylight