1-Day Big Bus E-Ticket and Audio-Guided Tour of the Louvre
- Free Wi-Fi on board our Big Bus coaches.
- Discover great landmarks through audio commentary in your language of choice.
- Take an interactive audio-guided tour of the Louvre to ensure you don't miss anything.
- Geolocation app for real-time bus tracking based on your location
- Contemplate the great masterpieces of painting and sculpture
- Visit the Louvre, one of the largest museums in the world
- Admire panoramic views of the city on a Paris Big Bus tour.
Take advantage of a day in Paris to explore the capital with total freedom on a double-decker Big Bus. Then discover the Louvre at your own pace with a recorded commentary designed to guide you through the museum.
Begin your day with an open-top bus tour of Paris. Enjoy panoramic views of the city while listening to an audio commentary in the language of your choice. Hop on at any of our Paris stops by showing your e-ticket to the driver.
Big Bus offers two routes in Paris, allowing you to see the most famous sites of the city. The red route includes 10 stops close to the most iconic landmarks and attractions. Hop on and off as you wish to discover the city at your own pace and visit the places that appeal to you the most. For example, you can get off at l'Ile de la Cité where the Notre-Dame Cathedral sits on the impressive Place du Parvis. While strolling through the neighborhood, you will also see the Sainte Chappelle, which was built to house the Crown of Thorns of Christ's Passion, and the Conciergerie, which became a prison after having been a royal residence. Near l'Ile de la Cité you'll also find the Panthéon in the heart of the Latin Quarter and the magnificent Luxembourg Gardens which are home to the French Senate (Luxembourg Palace) and an ancient art museum.
Red Route Information
Buses run every 5 minutes in the summer / every 15 minutes in the winter.
First departure: 9:15 a.m. from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Last departure: 4:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no. 5)
End of service: 6:30 p.m. at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Length of the full tour: 2 hours 20 minutes
The blue route tours the Montmartre district, which is one of the bohemian neighborhoods of Paris. If you look closely you'll see the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret and the Pigalle neighborhood, a popular tourist attraction that is even more vibrant at night. You'll also be able to distinguish the impressive Basilica of Sacré-Coeur which dominates the Butte Montmartre.
Blue route information
Buses run every 30 minutes.
First departure: 9:30 a.m. from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Last departure: 5:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
End of service: 7:05 p.m. at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Length of the full tour: 1 hour 10 minutes
Depending on the schedule chosen, you'll visit the Louvre with an audio-guide provided by our agency. This interactive support will prepare you to walk through the Louvre without missing anything. At your own pace, you'll discover the great artistic masterpieces displayed in this museum, reputed to be one of the greatest museums in the world. These famous works include: the Coronation of Napoleon, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and of course the iconic Mona Lisa. Also featured are lesser known but equally interesting works of art. Take the time to explore the temporary exhibits which are also included in your admission ticket. You can stay as long as you wish but don't forget to return your audio-guide to our agency.
After your visit, you can hop back on the Big Bus and continue your tour of Paris to the last stop.
- Big Bus
- For security reasons, you must wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before getting on or off and it is strictly forbidden to lean against the railings of the vehicle. Your seatbelt must be fastened at all times when the bus is moving.
- A complimentary poncho will be provided in the case of rain.
- Out of respect for others, please do not throw anything inside or outside of the bus.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of an unexpected demonstration or special events (for example: the July 14 National Holiday, the arrival of the Tour de France).
- The ticket is valid for one or two days, depending on the excursion chosen. No matter what time you start the tour, your ticket is valid for one or two days from the day you start the tour.
- Complimentary headphones are provided with audio commentary available in 11 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic.
- Commentaries for children are available in 3 languages: French, English and Spanish
- Free Wi-Fi on board. Take advantage of our geolocation system which is available at the following link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigbustours.bbt This app will provide you with access to itineraries, schedules and stops based on your location.
- The Louvre Museum
- Audio guide with recorded commentary for the Louvre Museum : a deposit of 32 euros per audioguide will be required at the agency upon the departure. You will need to return the audioguide at the agency at the end of the tour, the deposit will then be given back to you.
- Compulsory cloakroom at the Louvre museum for large bags, buggies and umbrellas
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (tour on foot)
- The Louvre Museum closes at 10.00 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6.00 PM on other open days
- The Leonardo da Vinci exhibition is not included in our tours
- Audio guides with recorded comments in the Louvre
- Rewards booklet with vouchers offering discounts at restaurants and tourist attractions
- 1 day or 2 days pass Big Bus (depending on the tour selected)
- Louvre museum admission ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Guided tour
- Tickets for admission to monuments/museums and other Paris attractions
Book your tour
1. Define your needs
2. Select your tour
1-Day Big Bus E-Ticket and Audio-Guided Tour of the Louvre
1 adult x 74,00 €
Cancellation fees : Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
Preparation of the tour
Address : PARISCityVISION Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Organized by PARISCityVISION
Tour Code: BBGLO