Let yourself be transported by Versailles Express and discover the essential of the Palace of Versailles.
Departure from the Eiffel Tower, on the Seine river Docks. Meeting Point on the parking place of the boat company Bateaux Parisiens, Quai de Seine, Quai de la Bourdonnais.
Half-day at Versailles to visit the Palace, the Royal Apartments, the famous Hall of Mirrors and the French gardens designed by Andre Le Nôtre.
The price includes:
- Round Trip Transfer in an air-conditioned coach.
Please note :
- The departure time will be at 1:30 pm
Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
- Free of charge for children under 9 years old.
- Entrance ticket to the Palace not included
- Lunch not included.
- Not available for persons in wheelchair
- The arrival time of the return to Paris (Eiffel Tower) depends on the traffic conditions
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- The voucher is only available for tour required on day and date mentioned. Please redeem it directly to the Staff Counter before boarding the Motorcoach.
- No show: 100% of charge.
- If you select 8.00am departure and wish to return back in Paris for 6.00pm, we cannot guarantee there will be seats available on board. Versailles Express has been created to be a half day tour.