Transportation by train (RER) from Paris to Versailles Palace.
Arrival to the Palace after a 45 minutes train (RER) ride.
Guided visit of the King and Queen's State apartments within the palace and the newly restored "Hall of Mirrors".
Free time after the guided tour for exploring the palace gardens.
Entrance to the Royal Palace of Versailles
End of the tour at the Palace.
- Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
- From April to October 2017, the entrance fees to the gardens are NOT INCLUDED:
Days of « FOUTAIN DISPLAY»: Saturdays and Sundays from April to October 2017 + Tuesdays from May 23rd to June 27th, 2017 + April 4th,
Days of « MUSICAL GARDENS »: Tuesdays from April 4 to May 16 and from July 4 to October 31 + Fridays from March 31rst to October 27th
Additional exclusion dates can be added during the year
- We suggest a good pair of walking / flat shoes to avoid discomfort
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- Avoid reserving your visit Tuesdays morning as the Versailles palace is overcrowded
- On-site visit duration: 2h
The price includes:
- Round trip by train (RER)
- The services of a licensed multilingual guide
- Guided Visit of the Versailles Palace
- Free time to visit the gardens
Further information on your confirmation voucher:
You will receive your confirmation and your tour voucher in 2 separate emails. Please print your tour voucher and present it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your departure.