Transportation by train (RER) from Paris to Versailles Palace.
Arrival to the Palace after a 45 minutes train (RER) ride.
Guided visit of the King and Queen's State apartments within the palace and the newly restored "Hall of Mirrors".
Free time after the guided tour for exploring the palace gardens.
End of the tour at the Palace.
* Return transportation by train (RER)
* The services of a licensed multilingual guide
* Guided Visit of the Versailles Palace
* Free time to visit the gardens
Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
From April to October 2016, the entrance fees to the gardens are NOT INCLUDED:
- Days of « FOUTAIN DISPLAY»: Saturdays and Sundays from April to October 2016 + Tuesdays in June 2016
- Days of « MUSICAL GARDENS »: Tuesdays from April 5 to May 17 and from July 5 to October 25 + Fridays from July 1 to September 30.
- Additional exclusion dates can be added during the year.
* We suggest a good pair of walking / flat shoes to avoid discomfort
* Pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace
* This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
* Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
* Avoid reserving your visit Tuesdays morning as the Versailles palace is overcrowded