Pariscityvision.com is Cityrama and Paris Vision's new on-line boutique.
The specialists of visits in France & Paris nationwide, we offer the largest choice of guided & non-guided tours, coach & minibus trips, walking tours or something a little out of the ordinary, in Paris and throughout France. Check out all our Cityrama & Paris Vision trips along with Paris L'Opentour, Marina de Paris, Disneyland Paris®, and hand selected, top quality tourist activities from our partners. With its wide choice of activities, Pariscityvision.com guarantees the very best visits of Paris and the entire country.
A range of more than 70 regular trips, departing from the very heart of Paris – offering you the best trips and tours.
Cityrama proposes city tours, self-guided or guided museum tours to discover Paris, around Paris and throughout France. Whether you are free for a few hours, half a day, a whole day or more, 7 days a week, night and day, we have the perfect trip for you. A trip to Giverny or the château of Versailles, dinner on the Eiffel Tower or on a boat-restaurant, a show at the Moulin Rouge, are all part of what Cityrama has to offer.
Here are a few examples of the services & advantages that have made Cityrama a reference in Parisian tourism for over 80 years :
• Adapted itineraries & programmes with visits taking in the most famous of sights: Montmartre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre museum, the Eiffel Tower, the Mont Saint-Michel, the Loire valley Châteaux…
• Packages proposing several visits within Paris, to make the most of your time. If you fancy a cruise, dinner on the Eiffel Tower and a show at the Moulin Rouge, all in the same evening, Cityrama will help you do just that.
• 150 qualified guide/interpreters at your service.
• Guided walking tours of Paris to discover historic, religious or out of the ordinary (therefore unknown to many) landmarks
• City tour commentaries recordings available in 11 languages (German, English, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Czech).
• A departure point agency, in the heart of the capital, in Paris’ 1st district, a handy meeting point.
• Comfortable vehicles, meeting the latest anti-pollution laws, equipped with air-conditioning for your comfort.
Air-conditioned mini bus tours whether you’re travelling alone, in a couple or in a mini group (max 8 people).
Paris Vision currently proposes a variety of over 40 regular minibus trips throughout France and in Paris: discover Versailles, Giverny, the wine cellars of the Champagne region, the Loire valley châteaux… You can also request a tailor-made evening, our chauffeur-guide driven mini-bus will take you to the best Parisian cabarets, restaurants or shows.
Here are the advantages offered by Paris Vision :
• A return trip to and from your Paris hotel: we will pick you up and drop you back at your accommodation in Paris, a personal service in a comfortable minibus.
• Guided or self-guided tours, depending on what you’re looking for: get more in-depth info on a subject, discover or rediscover a work of art, a museum, a landmark, accompanied by a qualified chauffeur-guide.
• Guided in your language* around Paris’ famous sites and monuments, in the Parisian region and throughout France (*Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Japanese & Russian)
• We have a team of 80 chauffeur-guides
• Spacious, comfy minibuses to cater for a maximum of 8 people. The latest Mercedes models make for pleasant trips between sites.
There are 4 circuits & over 50 possible stops, visit Paris as free as a bird on an open top bus
Paris l’OpenTour has been offering a network of double-decker buses on tourist trips since 1998 :
You can truly take in exceptional views of Paris whilst being able to hop on and off, as often as you like, taking in the sites at your own pace.
The concept: One ticket, valid for 1 or 2, consecutive days depending which one the passenger chooses. Passengers can travel on 4 circuits within Paris offering over 50 possible stops, taking in the main attractions of the city.
Since 2002, the same concept has been taken on in Nice, Marseille and Lyon, with Nice le Grand Tour, Marseille le Grand Tour & Lyon le Grand Tour, to visit, discover and admire three of France’s most beautiful towns.
Commentaries are proposed in 10 languages on board the bus. For those amongst you who’d like to discover Paris along the Seine, we also offer « Paris à la carte », associating the bus and the batobus – a great way to discover the capital differently.
Boat-restaurants to discover Paris differently & indulge in lunch or dinner on the Seine.
At the foot of the Musée d’Orsay, the boats of the Marina de Paris offer the chance to hop on board to discover the most beautiful bridges and monuments Paris has to offer, whilst enjoying lunch or dinner as you cruise on down the Seine.