Discover the « Bassin d'Arcachon » grand tour
Get on board of one of our helicopters and enjoy an unforgettable fly over one of the most beautiful regions of France. The helicopter will take off from the Arcachon-La Teste de Buch aerodrome to fly over the Dune du Pyla, the highest dune in Europe! You will then head north of the Arguin bank, a beautiful national nature reserve. You will then fly over Cap Ferret, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Bassin d'Arcachon, and the town of Pyla sur mer. Your pilot will also take you above the island of birds and its fascinating huts before heading towards the city of Arcachon, its waterfront, its beaches and its harbor. You will then approach the east coast of the basin with sights on Audenge, the mouth of the Leyre, and other beautiful coastal views. After your landing you will receive a packet of delicacies to indulge, and a flight certificate.
- These schedules are indicative and are subject to availability. If the tour is unavailable for the selected date, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
- You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours of your reservation.
- No refunds will be possible for cancellations in the 3 weeks preceding the flight.
- Be sure to include a valid phone number in order to be notified of cancellations due to bad weather conditions. In case of cancellation, you will be informed the day before by an SMS and you will be able to reserve another flight.
- All passengers must have valid photo ID
- The weight of each passenger MUST be specified at the time of booking
- The mentioned price does not include the registration fee of 24.50€ per person
- In the event of bad weather, the flight may be rescheduled at a different date. Please book your flight for one of the first days of your stay to allow for any changes.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and pacemaker carriers
- For safety reasons, the weight limit per person on board is 120kg.
The price includes:
- 20-minute helicopter flight
The price does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Check in tax (24.50€ per person)