Discover the Mont Blanc Massif
Departure from the “Col du Petit St Bernard”. The helicopter will fly over the border so you can have an exceptional view of the famous peaks of Pointe de Lechaud, Lancebranlette, Col de Seigne, Mrivadi and the Aiguille des Glaciers.You will be amazed by the panorama that is offered to you on the Val Veny with the Combal Lake and the Lex Blanche glacier. You will also fly over the Italian part of the Mont Blanc and admire the summit of the Matterhorn on the Italian-Swiss border.You will return to your starting point by passing the “Col du Cormet de Roselend”, located between the Massif du Beaufortain and the Mont Blanc massif, made famous by the Tour de France cycling.With luck, you will be able to see chamois, mountain goats, eagles and the very graceful bearded vulture.
- These schedules are indicative and are subject to availability. If the tour is unavailable for the selected date, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
- You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours of your reservation.
- No refunds will be possible for cancellations in the 3 weeks preceding the flight.
- Be sure to include a valid phone number in order to be notified of cancellations due to bad weather conditions. In case of cancellation, you will be informed the day before by an SMS and you will be able to reserve another flight.
- All passengers must have valid photo ID
- The weight of each passenger MUST be specified at the time of booking
- The mentioned price does not include the registration fee of 24.50€ per person
- In the event of bad weather, the flight may be rescheduled at a different date. Please book your flight for one of the first days of your stay to allow for any changes.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and pacemaker carriers
The price includes:
- 20-minute helicopter flight
The price does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Check in tax (24.50€ per person)