The ticket can be collected at PARISCityVISION any time during the opening hours.
Batobus offers a brand new way of navigating the center of Paris on board a water shuttle. Its modern boats offer you a panorama of France's capital city.
With nine stops and a one-day pass, you can hop on and off wherever and whenever you like. It offers complete liberty to visit Paris as you choose, discovering various neighborhoods and monuments located near its stations:
- The Eiffel Tower: discover the iron lady, a quintessential Paris monument, as well as Trocadéro and the Champ de Mars.
- Beaugrenelle-Ile aux Cygnes: a lively neighborhood where you can catch a glimpse of a Statue of Liberty replica located on Ile aux Cygnes, a gift to France by Frenchmen living in America.
- Orsay: Musée d’Orsay is celebrated for its vast collection of impressionist works.
- Saint Germain des Prés: a neighborhood historically known for its artists and writers. Today, it's a fashion district.
- Notre-Dame de Paris: the Latin Quarter offers many quaint restaurants and the majestic Notre-Dame Cathedral greets visitors on Ile de la Cité.
- Jardin des Plantes / Cité de la Mode et du Design: a neighborhood of many cultures where you will find the Natural History Museum, Arab World Institute, Cité de la Mode et du Design, and a touch of nature at the zoo in Jardin des Plantes, Paris's botanical garden.
- City Hall: just steps away from the Marais area, ancient buildings line picturesque cobblestones streets in this neighborhood, amidst a modernist Pompidou Center and Picasso Museum.
- The Louvre: adjacent to a Japanese area on Avenue de l'Opéra, no Paris trip is complete without a visit to one of the world's most renowned museums.
- Champs-Élysées: on the world's most beautiful avenue, you'll find Place de la Concorde and the imposing Arc de Triomphe.
Please note :
- Hours from Monday to Thursday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Hours from Friday to Sunday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Boats stop at stations every 40 minutes.
The price includes:
- Ticket valid for one day.
Further information on your confirmation voucher:
You will receive a reservation confirmation by e-mail, as well as a voucher. Print your voucher and present it at the PARISCityVISION office to retrieve your pass.
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site.
Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.00am-10.00pm ; from November to March 7.00am-8.30pm