The ticket can be collected at PARISCityVISION any time during the opening hours.
Dive into the world of wax with the museum pass and wander freely around the Musée Grévin.
Created in 1881, the Musée Grévin has more than 300 waxworks on display. It showcases numerous French and international artists and historical figures. Explore different worlds while strolling through the museum:
- The Hall of Mirrors: Take the majestic marble staircase and see a unique sound and light show performed for the first time at the Trocadero for the 1900 Universal Exhibition in Paris
- The Spirit of Paris: A world of improbable encounters between people from different generations (like Jean-Paul Sartre and Fabrice Luchini)
- The Champions: Meet international sports stars from the world of soccer, rugby, basketball, auto racing and more
- The Discovery Tour: Learn the secrets behind making celebrity wax figures! The Discovery Tour takes you through the major steps: sculpting, molding and unmolding, hair styling and makeup, and costumes and accessories
- Grévin Fashion: Step into the museum's new Fashion universe with a modern setting that highlights the interior architecture and decor
- The Children's World: Your children will be thrilled to see their favorite stars, from cartoons to super heroes, like Spiderman and Scrat from Ice Age
- History: Come and meet iconic figures that left a mark on French history and culture
- Meet the Stars: Hang out with the biggest stars of song and screen in a dedicated space (George Clooney, Céline Dion, Madonna, Mika, and many others)
- French Cuisine: Brush shoulders with the best French chefs and patissiers at work in the kitchen
The price includes:
The price does not include:
Further information on your confirmation voucher:
You will receive a reservation confirmation by e-mail, as well as a voucher. Print your voucher and present it at the PARISCityVISION office to retrieve your pass.
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site.
- 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. Metro: Pyramides, Palais Royal, Tuileries.
Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.30am-10.00pm ; from November to March 6.30am-8.30pm
- 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Metro: Bir Hakeim, Ecole Militaire.
Call before coming to check that the agency is opened : +33(0)18.104.22.168.67