Our Sanitary Program
Enjoy Paris & France safely with our sanitary program
We have developed City Protect, a program of sanitary measures to ensure your safety and comfort while allowing you to fully enjoy your experience. Here you will find the detailed measures of this program as well as frequently asked questions. Your safety is our priority, which is why we have also joined the charter of health commitment of the city of Paris, Caring Attitude.
Your safety is our priority. Watch the full video of our program.
We are committed
We join forces
We have also joined Caring Attitude, the commitment charter of the city of Paris. We are therefore embracing the seven pledges of this charter. More info.
Frequently asked questions
- Private Guided tour of Versailles – Half Day
- Private Guided tour of Versailles – Full day
- Private Guided tour of Giverny Monet’s Gardens
- Private Guided tour of Giverny & Versailles
- Private Guided tour of Giverny & Auvers sur Oise
- Day trip to Champagne, Cellar Visits & tastings
- Day trip to Normandy Battlefields
1-Transfer you to another tour
2-Give you a credit note worth the value of your tour
3-Refund if conditions apply
If a tour member shows the coronavirus symptoms, the tour guide will put them in touch with a local health provider to be screened.
Come and enjoy an incredible experience in Paris and France, post a review, and spread the word!