Exceptionnally the tour will be guided in english and spanish only from February 27 to March 15
Departure from Charles de Gaulle Airport, Terminal 2F - in front of Espace Info Tourisme Office - Door 11
Discover Paris and its monuments during a bus City Tour (5 hours), in partnership with Aéroports de Paris. You will learn about Paris’ History and admire its main squares, bridges, districts, streets and monuments.
Commentary registered available in: French, English, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Japenese, Russian
Departure 11.00 - Hall 2F in front of Espace Info Tourisme Office
Arc of Triumph - Champs Elysées - Concorde - Madeleine - Place Vendôme - Boulevard de l'Opéra - Louvre museum- Quais right bank - Notre Dame - Saint Michel - Museum of Monnaie - Orsay Museum - Assemblée Nationale - Quai Branly
Stop - 3/4 hour at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, on the Seine river side.
Départure : 2.30 PM at least
Quai Tour Eiffel - Trocadéro - Arc of Triumph
Arrival at the airport : 4.00 PM
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
* Audioguided visit of the city.
* The services of a guide.
* Photo stop
* First fast and relaxing discover of Paris.
* Paris 5 hour Transit Tour suits to clients in transit at Charles de Gaulle Airport and who want to make advantage of this waiting time to have a first overview of Paris and its monuments.
* This tour includes a photo stop.
* Child Rate: 3-11 years old.
* Lunch is not included.
* Passengers have to present themselves at the Tourist Information Office (porte 11) at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Note: boarding closes 10 minutes before the departure time.
* Passengers has to ensure themselves to detains all the authorizations or necessary documents for their entrance on the French territory. Ctyrama can not be held responsible for a possible refusal on the French territory.
* Cityrama can not be held responsible for a flight or a correspondence missed in case of a delay or for any other reason.
* We will not be taking your luggage on board our buses during the tour. A baggage check service is available for you at “Bagages du Monde” checkroom, at 2F Terminal, closed to the RER station.
* By booking on the Pariscityvision.com website, you agree to the special terms and conditions of sale stated below for the "Paris Transit Tour".
Cancellation and changes
You may cancel your booking at any time by going to the "contact us" section. If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours before the time at which the service is to be provided, you will be fully reimbursed. If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours before the date on which the services are to be provided or in the case of a no show, you will be billed for the full amount of the services that have been booked. If you purchase a product within 24 hours of using it, it is not refundable. In the case of a delay, flight cancellation or force majeure (Act of God) event preventing the passenger from taking the tour, Cityrama may reimburse you for the tour, only on presentation of written proof.
Passengers must ensure prior to travelling that they have obtained all the authorisations and documents required to enter France. Cityrama can in no case be held liable for you being refused entry into France.
Cityrama reserves the right to modify the tour if circumstances dictate, in order to ensure a return to the airport on time, or to cancel the tour in the case of a force majeure event.Passengers are asked to comply with the instructions given by the guide during the break and particularly concerning the time to meet at the coach. If a passenger does not return at the stated time, the coach will be obligated to leave in order to ensure the tour is completed on schedule. It will then be the passenger's responsibility to organise his return to the airport by his own means.
Equally, Cityrama can in no case be held liable for any missed flight or connection, in the event of a delay following traffic disruptions and other events that we have no control over.
- Enjoy a relaxing and discovery moment between 2 flights, for a minimum of 7 hours layover
- Unique and new tour in France
- Overview of the main monuments and characteristic districts of Paris for 2 hours
- Cultural and audioguided visit
- 45mn stop on the Seine banks & at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- For Air France passengers, special offer
When and how much
July 15, 2013 - March 31, 2014
Adult: 65 € / Child (3-11 years old): 20 €
Everyday except July 21 and special events
Departure: 11.00 AM
April 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015
Adult: 65 € / Child (3-11 years old): 45 €
Everyday except April 6, May 1, July 14 and 27, and special events
Departure: 11.00 AM
Address : CDG Airport Terminal 2F in front of Espace Info Tourisme office
Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 95700 Roissy en France
Find on map
CDG Airport Terminal 2F