The ticket can be collected at PARISCityVISION any time during the opening hours.
Pass Paris Visite is a transport travel card to be used in bus, metro, tramway and RER networks in Paris, and the funicular up to Montmartre.
You can use it in Paris and the suburbs of zones 1 to 3.
Enjoy a nice audioguided cruise, which leaves from the bottom of the Eiffel Tower and showes you all the main monuments along the Seine river.
* P2: Pass Paris Visite 2 Days - Zones 1 to 3
* Cruise ticket
* The ticket for the cuise is valid for one year
* Present yourself at PARISCityVISION agency to get the pass :
- 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris. Metro : Pyramides, Palais Royal, Tuileries
* Children prices from 4 to 11 years old - free of charge for children under 4.
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site.
Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.30am-10.00pm ; from November to March 6.30am-8.30pm