Disneyland Paris guide
Since its creation in 1992, Disneyland Paris theme park has been welcoming hundreds of millions of visitors. From the moment you walk through the doors of one of the two Disney parks you will enter a world of leisure, thrill and magic. Located in Marne-la-Vallée, these parks are the most visited tourist attractions in Europe. They are an absolute paradise for kids and adults who enjoy the large number of thrill rides the parks have to offer. Enchanted kingdoms, dizzying rides, cartoon character shows... In Disneyland Paris, the animated movies of your childhood come to life and the magic gets into you! This fairytale journey will take you through its different worlds: western, adventure, fantasy, futuristic... You will find the same special atmosphere at the hotels next to the parks. You want to organize your stay at Disneyland but don't know how to make the most of your time over there? Discover our special Disneyland Paris guide and make sure you don’t miss any of your favourite attractions there! Paris City Vision offers you very good value rates and packages defying any competition. Whether you arrive from Paris or anywhere else, don't wait any longer to organize your stay with friends or with your family and kids!
Plan your visit
To make the best of your trip to Disneyland, you should organize it beforehand by booking your hotel and park tickets. Paris City Vision offers really attractive prices.
- Opening hours of the Walt Disney Studios park: from 10AM to 6PM or 8PM during high season.
- Best time to visit: To make the most of your time at the parks, don't hesitate to go there as soon as they open. Skip-the-line tickets can be of great help to avoid wasting precious time standing in line. Just like most tourist sites, the place is much more crowded during weekends and school holidays.
After you get through the gates with your ticket validated, you will be able to contemplate the majestic and emblematic Disney's Sleeping Beauty castle. Overhanging all the attractions of the park and its magical worlds, its tower has crossed the ages since the opening of the park, formerly known as Eurodisney. You will recognize it as soon as you get closer to the amusement park.
The best attractions are divided into 5 different lands where the youngest and the oldest can enjoy themselves:
- Fantasy Land
- Discovery Land
- Main Street
- Flying with Peter Pan
- The labyrinth of Alice in Wonderland
- The enchanted "It's a small world” doll cruise
- The steam locomotive
- Lancelot's carousel
- Robinson Crusoe's cabin
- The mysteries of the Nautilus
- Lake Frontierland
- The haunted mansion
- The Pirates of the Caribbean boat
- American streetcars on Main Street
Get on one of the must-do roller coasters and thrill rides:
- Toy Story's RC Racer roller coaster...
- The Tower of Terror
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Space Mountain
- Crush Coaster and the World of Nemo
- Big Thunder Mountain Mine Train
- Rock'n'roller Coaster
- Star Tours, an intergalactic journey
You want to bring back a little magic in your suitcase after your wonderful stay in Disneyland? Why not buy some items at the Disney Village gift shops? You should definitely go to the Emporium shop.
Where to stay in Disneyland Paris?
You don't know where to stay when you will be in Disneyland Paris? We have prepared for you a list of all the hotels close to the park including:
- Hotel Santa Fé
- New York Hotel
- Newport Bay Club
- Sequoia Lodge
- The luxurious Disneyland Hotel
- Cheyenne Hotel
Where to eat in Disneyland Paris?
Here is a selection of all the restaurants in Disney Village where to have a magical meal in a magical atmosphere:
- Colonel Hathi's pizzeria - Italian cuisine for less than 15 €
- Annettes’ Diner
- Cinderella's Inn
If there's one event for kids and adults not to be missed during your stay, it's the Walt Disney parades during which all the cartoon celebrities come together for a gigantic parade through the park.