Tour available from May 7, 2016
Head south of Paris for an exceptional evening at Vaux-le-Vicomte ! An exceptional evening awaits you in this 17th century masterpiece which inspired Louis XIV to create Versailles.
The evening begins with a visit of the carriage museum, covering 10th Century Berlin coaches to 20th century Roman chariots. Enjoy dinner at the restaurant "L'Ecureuil" located in a wing of the castle's outbuildings. At sunset, visit the Château with audio-guide and see the gardens which are lit by 2000 candles. Classical music is played in the park to bring a special touch to an unforgettable moment.
During the visit of the Castle, audio-guides available in : English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese
New ! Fireworks will be fired every Saturday evenings during the candlelit evenings around 10.30 pm - 11.00 pm.
In case of bad weather fireworks can be cancelled
Copyright: Carina Okula (www.carinaaokula.com), Erwan Maignan
Pressé de foie gras aux pommes caramélisées
Suprême de Volaille fermière, crème d'échalotte, riz aux champignons
Tarte aux fruits du moment
1 verre de vin de Touraine blanc « les Demoiselles » OU
1 verre de vin rouge : Gamay « La Favorite »
* Example of menu, subject to modification
* Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
* Visit of the carriage museum
* Dinner & drinks included in the restaurant "L'Ecureuil"
* Candlelit visit with audio-guide of Vaux le Vicomte castle
* Entrance tickets
* Excursion ends in Paris: stops at Montparnasse, Châtelet or Opéra around 1.00 AM