Tour available from May 3, 2014
Head south of Paris for an exceptional evening at Vaux-le-Vicomte ! An exceptional evening awaits you in this 17th century masterpiece which inspired Louis XIV to create Versailles.
The evening begins with a visit of the carriage museum, covering 10th Century Berlin coaches to 20th century Roman chariots. Enjoy dinner at the restaurant "L'Ecureuil" located in a wing of the castle's outbuildings. At sunset, visit the Château with audio-guide and see the gardens which are lit by 2000 candles. Classical music is played in the park to bring a special touch to an unforgettable moment.
During the visit of the Castle, audio-guides available in : English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese
New ! Fireworks will be fired every Saturday evenings during the candlelit evenings around 10.30 pm - 11.00 pm.
In case of bad weather fireworks can be cancelled
* Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
* Visit of the carriage museum
* Dinner & drinks included in the restaurant "L'Ecureuil"
* Candlelit visit with audio-guide of Vaux le Vicomte castle
* Entrance tickets
* Excursion ends in Paris: stops at Montparnasse, Châtelet or Opéra around 1.00 AM
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Visit of the carriage museum
- Dinner & drinks included at the restaurant "L'Ecureuil"
- Candlelit visit with audio-guide of Vaux le Vicomte castle
When and how much
May 03 - October 04, 2014
Adult: 107 € / Child (3-11 years old): 64 €
Every Saturday except special events
Departure: 6.00 PM
Address : Cityrama Agency
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Find on map
Montparnasse, Châtelet or Opera