Drive to the Orsay Museum in front off which the boarding point is located.
Boarding on the cruise boat of the Marina de Paris for a dinner ("Saveurs Menu") which will last around 2 hours.
Return by bus and drop-off near the hotels located in the center of Paris.
Assortment of starters:
Scallops on a bed of quinoa soufflé
Crumble of vegetables and sun-dried tomatoes flavoured
with olive oil
Duck foie gras, mango and pineapple puree and raspberry crisp
Verrine of smoked salmon with broccoli coulis and parmesan chips
Braised chicken leg with thyme sauce, crushed potatoes and vegetables
Steamed salmon steak, Star Anise velouté, Mediterranean
White truffle-flavoured slab of (marinated) beef, potato gratin (+7 €)
Cheese / Dessert:
Cheese platter (+6€)
Raspberries and raspberry coulis with mascarpone
White chocolate cream with dark flakes
Mini shortbread with lemon meringue cream
Seasonal tutti frutti with fresh mint
* Example of menu, subject to modification
Fresh young salad, marinated vegetables in olive oil, mango vinegar cream.
Seasonal vegetables, broccoli puree and rice vermicelli.
Pineapple gaspacho, red fruit, almond crunch.
* Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach.
* Dinner-cruise Marina de Paris (drinks included)
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* Clients are accompanied to the vicinity of the hotels at the end of the tour
* Individual table guaranteed
* Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
* A romantic evening with a private table for 2 persons (or more) guaranteed
* Nice dinner on the Seine River
* Boat with glass windows : exceptional view onto the monuments
November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Adult: 230 € / Child (4-11 years old): 100 €
Friday and Saturday except December 24 and 31 and special events
Departure: 6.00 PM
April 01, 2017 - October 31, 2017
Adult: 232 € / Child (4-11 years old): 121 €
Everyday except June 21, July 14 and 23 and special events
Departure: 6.00 PM
No reviews for this product.