General Terms of Sale
General Terms of Sale
Our Terms of Sale are in accordance with the provisions of Article R.211-12 of the Tourism Code. To comply with legal provisions, we reproduce the articles. R211 to R211-3-11 of the Code.
Art. R.211-3 - Subject to the exclusions in the third and fourth paragraphs of Article L.211-7, any offer or sale of travel services or stays result in the delivery of appropriate documents that meet the rules defined by this section. In the case of the sale of airline tickets or tickets on a regular line not accompanied by services related thereto, the seller delivers to the purchaser one or more tickets for the entire trip, issued by the carrier or under its liability. In the case of transport on demand, the name and address of the carrier on whose behalf the tickets are issued, must be mentioned. The separate billing of the various components of a tourist package does not exempt the seller from fulfilling its obligations under the regulatory provisions of this section.
Art. R.211-3-1 - The exchange of pre-contractual information or the provision of contractual conditions shall be in writing. These can be done electronically under the validity and performance conditions under Articles 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code. The name or business name and the address of the seller are to be mentioned along with the indication of its registration under a) of Article L.141-3 or, where applicable, the name, address and indication of the registration of the federation or union mentioned in the second paragraph of Article R.211-2.
Art. R211-4 - Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the seller must provide the consumer with information on prices, dates and other aspects of the services provided during the trip or the stay such as:
1. the destination, the means, characteristics and categories of transportation used;
2. the type of accommodation, its location, its level of comfort and its main features, its approval and its tourist classification corresponding to the regulations or customs of the host country;
3. the restaurant services proposed;
4. the description of the itinerary when it is a tour;
5. the administrative and health formalities to be carried out by nationals or by citizens of another Member State of the European Union or a State that is party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area in case of, in particular, border crossings and their delays;
6. the visits, excursions and other services included in the package or available at extra cost;
7. the minimum or maximum size of the group allowed to make the journey or the stay and, if the journey or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, the deadline for informing the consumer in case of cancellation of the trip or holiday. This date cannot be set at less than twenty-one days before departure;
8. the amount or percentage of the price to be paid as a deposit upon signing the contract and the schedule for payment of the balance;
9. the conditions for revising prices as provided by the contract pursuant to Article R.211-8;
10. the cancellation policy for the contract;
11. the cancellation policy set out in Articles R.211-9, R211-10 and R211-11;
12. the information on the optional purchase of an insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cases of cancellation or an assistance contract covering certain special risks, including repatriation costs in case of accident or illness;
13. When the contract includes air transportation, the information for each flight segment, pursuant to Articles R.211-15 to R.211-18.
Art. R211-5 - The prior information provided to the consumer binds the seller, unless within the latter the seller has expressly reserved the right to change certain elements. The seller must, in this case, clearly indicate to what extent these changes may occur and to which elements. In any event, changes to the prior information must be communicated to the consumer before the contract is concluded.
Art. R211-6 - The contract between the seller and the buyer must be in writing, in duplicate, one of which is given to the purchaser, and signed by both parties. When the contract is concluded electronically, it is concluded pursuant to Articles 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code. The contract must contain the following clauses:
1. the name and address of the seller, its guarantor and its insurer and the name and address of the organizer;
2. the travel destination or destinations and, in case of a segmented trip, the various periods and their dates;
3. the means, characteristics and categories of transportation used, the dates and places of departure and return;
4. the type of accommodation, its location, its comfort and its main characteristics and its tourist classification under the regulations or customs of the host country;
5. the proposed restaurant services;
6. the itinerary if it is a tour;
7. the visits, excursions or other services included in the total price of the trip or stay;
8. the total price of the services billed and an indication of any possible review of this billing pursuant to the provisions of Article R.211-8;
9. an indication, if any, of the charges or fees related to certain services such as taxes for landing, embarkation or disembarkation at ports and airports, visitor's taxes where these are not included in the price of the service or services provided;
10. the payment schedule and method; the last payment made by the buyer shall not be less than 30% of the travel or stay and shall be made upon delivery of the documents entitling the trip or stay ;
11. the special conditions requested by the buyer and accepted by the seller;
12. the manner in which the buyer may make a claim to the seller for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, which claim must be sent as soon as possible, by any means that provides a receipt to the seller, and, where appropriate, notified in writing to the tour operator and service provider concerned;
13. the deadline for informing the buyer in case of cancellation of the trip or stay by the seller if the trip or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7 of Article R.211-4;
14. the cancellation policy for the contract;
15. the cancellation policy provided for in Articles R.211-9, R211-10 and R211-11;
16. the details of the risks covered and the amount of coverage under the insurance contract covering the consequences of the seller's professional liability;
17. the particulars of the insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cases of cancellation signed by the purchaser (policy number and insurer's name) as well as the information concerning the assistance contract covering certain special risks, including the costs of repatriation in case of accident or illness, in which case, the seller must give the buyer a document specifying at a minimum the risks covered and the risks excluded;
18. the deadline for informing the seller in case of transfer of the contract by the buyer;
19. the commitment to provide to the buyer, at least ten days before the scheduled departure, the following information:
a) the name, address and telephone number of the seller's local representative or, failing that, the names, addresses and telephone numbers of local organizations that can assist the consumer in case of difficulty or, failing that, the telephone number to urgently establish contact with the seller;
b) for the travel or stay of minors abroad, a phone number and an address providing direct contact with the child or the responsible person at the location of the stay;
20. The termination and refund clause for the amounts paid by the buyer, without penalty, in case of non-compliance with the notice requirement under 13° of Article R.211-4;
21. The commitment to provide to the buyer, in good time before the beginning of the trip or stay, the departure and arrival times.
Art. R211-7 - The buyer can transfer the contract to a transferee who meets the same conditions as him for the trip or stay, as long as the contract has not gone into effect. Unless there is a stipulation that is more favorable to the transferor, he must inform the seller of his decision by any means that can produce an acknowledgment of receipt within seven days before the trip begins. In the case of a cruise, this period is extended to fifteen days. This assignment is not subject in any case, to any prior authorization of the seller.
Art. R211-8 - When the contract contains an express right to revise prices, within the limits provided for in Article L.211-12, it must indicate the specific terms for calculating the price changes, both to the upside and downside, including the amount of related transportation costs and taxes, the currency or currencies that may affect the price of the trip or stay, the portion of the price to which the variation applies, the exchange rate for the currency or currencies used as a benchmark when setting the price shown in the contract.
Art. R211-9 - If, before the buyer's departure, the seller is forced to make a change to one of the essential elements of the contract such as a significant price increase, and when he disregards the obligation to inform referred to in 13° of Article R211-4, the buyer may, without prejudice to claiming reparation for any damages suffered, and after being informed by the seller by any means that can provide an acknowledgment of receipt:
- Either cancel the contract without penalty and obtain an immediate refund of the amounts paid;
- Or accept the modification or alternative trip offered by the seller; an addendum to the contract detailing the changes is then signed by the parties; any decrease in price is deducted from the sums remaining due by the buyer and, if the payment already made by the latter exceeds the price of the changed service, the overpayment must be returned before the date of his departure.
Art. R211-10 - In the case provided for in Article L.211-14, when, before the buyer's departure, the seller cancels the trip or stay, he must inform the buyer by any means capable of providing an acknowledgment of receipt; the buyer, without prejudice to claiming reparation for any loss suffered, shall obtain from the seller the repayment of the sums paid without penalty; the purchaser shall receive, in this case, an compensation at least equal to the penalty he would pay if the cancellation was of his own act by that date. The provisions of this Article shall in no way prevent the conclusion of an amicable agreement whose purpose is the acceptance by the buyer of an alternative trip or stay proposed by the seller.
Art. R211-11 - When, after the buyer's departure, the seller is unable to provide a major portion of the services under the contract representing a significant percentage of the price paid by the buyer, the seller must immediately make the following provisions without prejudice to claiming reparation for any loss suffered:
- Either offer services to replace the services to be provided and bear any additional cost and, if the services accepted by the buyer are of inferior quality, the seller must reimburse him the price difference, upon his return;
- Or, if unable to propose any alternative service or if this is refused by the buyer for valid reasons, provide tickets to the buyer, at no extra price, to ensure his return, in conditions that may be deemed equivalent, to the place of departure or to another location agreed by both parties.
The provisions of this Article shall apply in case of non-compliance with the requirement in 13° of Article R.211-4.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.PARISCITYVISION.COM
You are currently viewing the reservation website for the CityVision SAS Company.
Pariscityvison.com belongs to the CityVision SAS Group, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Paris under number 421 197 005, whose head office is located: 83, boulevard de Sébastopol 75002 Paris
- Licensed travel agent No. IM075120024.
- Financial guarantee from the APS (15 Avenue Carnot, 75017 Paris).
- Professional Liability Insurance for travel agencies (Article 6 of Decree No. 94490 of June 15, 1994): GENERALI France / AA673741
Pariscityvision.com offers tourist services, particularly excursions, tours, visits, recreational, cultural and gastronomic discovery activities, directly or through its affiliated websites.
Any reservations made on this website or any of its affiliated websites, imply full acceptance of these terms of sale and the payment of the sums due in respect of bookings made.
The General Terms can be amended and updated at any time, without notice. It is imperative that the User consult the website regularly. The updates apply as of when they are published on the website.
Order on the www.pariscityvision.com website
Use of the website
Your use of the Pariscityvision.com website or any affiliated website is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate inquiries to reserve the products or services offered. You agree not to use this website to make speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not use robots or other automated means to access this website, unless otherwise authorized by Pariscityvision.com
The Website is to assist the User in the search for Services in connection with travel and tourism, and to make the appropriate reservations. The User must be at least 18 years, and be legally able to enter and use this Website in accordance with the General Terms.
You can only use the Website to make reservations or purchases for a legitimate purpose. No use or misuse of end purpose is allowed, including for purposes contrary to Public Order and Morality.
For failure to comply with these Terms, we reserve the right at any time without notice, to prohibit or restrict your access to all or part of the Website, without prejudice to any damages - interest.
Except in cases of fraud where it is your responsibility to provide proof, you are financially responsible for these actions on the Website, including the use made of your e-mail address and password. You also warrant the truthfulness and accuracy of your information provided on the Website.
Any copying, reproduction, re-publication, downloading, sending on the Internet, broadcasting, transmission, making available to the public or other uses of the Pariscityvision.com content (text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) for purposes other than personal, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. Any other use of the contents of Pariscityvision.com requires the written permission of CityVision (if you want to join click here for more information).
Some services marketed on Pariscityvision.com and its affiliated websites are subject to availability. No claim can be made if the selected service is not available. Any reservation will be deemed effective upon receipt of the voucher by the customer and not of the payment confirmation sent by Pariscityvision.com or its affiliated websites.
Users can only order via the Website once they have accepted these General Terms and the Specific Partners Conditions that may apply.
The order confirmation, which contains the essential elements, such as the identification of the Service(s) ordered and the price, shall be forwarded to the User by e-mail within a short time following the date of the order.
The prices mentioned, apart from the shopping cart, on this website are per person and in Euros. Unless otherwise stated, prices include all taxes.
Prices are subject to change without notice, and shall become final only upon receipt of confirmation. The pricing is not in itself a guarantee, the latter being listed as a guide, especially for currencies.
Prices include all the services specified in the description of each tour, loop, or activity.
Prices quoted on this website are valid only for bookings made on the website, directly online.
Promotions listed on the website are valid only on the latter. They cannot be claimed on another sales channel. They meet certain characteristics, particularly the dates that are mentioned.
Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card via the secure payment system set up on the website.
Payment shall be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card only, via the secure payment system, at no extra cost.
To confirm a reservation, full payment must be made.
The price corresponding to the service reserved is charged on the credit or debit card. As part of an order for which certain services could not be confirmed due to lack of availability, the price for the services that are unavailable shall be re-credited to the cardholder within 72 hours maximum.
Pariscityvision.com accepts the following payment cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB, and PayPal
The payment shall be shown on the card statement under the name CityVision.
The customer's order shall be definitively confirmed upon receipt of the voucher that shall be sent to him in order to confirm the approval of the order to the email address provided by the customer.
The customer is required to read the email, or the website if it so permits, to access their voucher and is solely responsible for its printing.
The customer must print the voucher and present the original voucher to the service provider, so that the reservation can be honored.
To avoid misuse, identification may be requested, as well as the signing of the voucher or the presentation of the payment card used for the order.
The bank card alone cannot serve as proof of purchase.
CHANGE OF RESERVATION
Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.
CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
Any request for cancellation must be received though the page Contact us (Private person/My question is about a reservation made through Pariscityvision.com/I would like to cancel my booking for a bus tour/minibus tour) specifying the reservation number, your name and the tour date. We shall process your request as soon as possible.
The following cancellation fees apply to all tours and activities, to the exception of certain tours with specific conditions as mentioned hereafter :
- 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time)
- 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
Exceptions to this general rule:
- Tours including train tickets (JP1, JP1L, EL, ELF):
- 3 calendar days prior service: 100% fees (Central European Time)
- Multiple days tours including hotel services: PM2, PM2F, CL2, CHL2, ML2, ML2F, ML3, ML3F, NBC3, NBC3F, NBC4, NBC4F, the following cancellation fees apply:
- 5 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time)
- 3 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- New Year’s Eve Dinner La Marina (NYE7; NYE8), the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 7 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time)
- 3 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
Once confirmed, all theatre and Opera bookings cannot be amended or cancelled. All tickets booked will be charged.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's wishes, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for the lateness.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the passengers' comfort or safety so requires in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, administrative decision or exceptional closure...
Any claim must be received by CityVision within 45 days from the date of the tour. Claims must be submitted by mail to:
83, boulevard de Sébastopol
Schedules, programs and lengths of tours are subject to change: prices include all the services indicated in the description of each service.
The information provided by the User on the Website is used to process and fill his orders.
In accordance with Article 32 of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended by Law 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the information needed to process and fill orders is marked with an asterisk on the Website's pages.
Requests for other information that is considered optional, or for information regarding the User's interests in order to send him offers of services are to better know him and to improve the services offered to him.
When visiting our website, a "cookie" (a small text file) shall be created and saved on your computer's hard drive. The cookie identifies you when you visit our website so that we can improve your navigation on the website and personalize your online experience (automatic recognition, list of your favorite residences...).
We also gather technical information about your computer whenever you open a page during your visit to our websites. Such information includes your IP (Internet Protocol), the operating system used, the browser type and the address of a Website that you came from, if applicable. We gather this information to improve the quality of your experience during your visit to our website, and we do not sell or transfer this information to third parties.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can delete or reject the enabled cookies. As each browser is different, you should refer to your web browser's "Help" menu to see how to change the preferences regarding cookies. The website's behavior remains the same and all the features are accessible.
In force as of 25 May 2018
Protecting your personal data is of the essence to PARISCityVISION.
We therefore want to explain to you in a clear and transparent way how and why we collect, process, store and use your personal data.
We shall also present your rights and monitoring tools that you may use for your personal data.
Which information do we collect?
We collect the surname and first name of the main passenger of the booked activity, their telephone number, email address, date of birth, postal address and language chosen for the activity.
When you buy something on our website, we shall ask you, in addition to the above information, for information on your means of payment.
Children’s personal data on our website
Our website is not meant to be used by children under the age of 18, and we shall never knowingly collect information on any person younger than 18. See our Terms of service for further detail.
How and for what purpose are your personal data used?
Your personal information is collected directly or indirectly by our tour operators, in order to process your order on our booking application, and to inform you of important changes if necessary.
These data will also be used for statistical purposes or for surveys, to improve the website and services that we offer you.
We may also at any time send you information by post or electronically on products, promotions and special offers at PARISCityVISION.
Which information do we share with third parties?
Mainly, we only share your personal data within our company.
We may however sign agreements with other companies to provide certain services such as the processing of bank cards, and in the scope of marketing operations.
We shall only communicate information to these companies that they need to deliver their services, and we work closely with them to ensure that your personal data are respected and protected. These companies do not have the right to use such information for their own sales purposes, nor to share it with anyone outside of PARISCityVISION. It may happen that we share your information with other companies in the PARISCityVISION group for internal administration purposes.
We shall not communicate your information to any other company of the PARISCityVISION Group nor to any third party for their own sales purposes, without your permission.
Your rights and monitoring options
As you may already know, a new EU regulation called General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR gives people certain rights with regard to their personal data. We have therefore set up additional access control and transparency measures to help users benefit from these rights.
• Right of access: the right to be informed and to request access to personal data that we are processing;
• Right to rectification: the right to ask us to modify or update your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
• Right to erasure: the right to ask us to permanently erase your personal data;
• Right to restriction: the right to ask us to temporarily or permanently stop the processing of part or all of your personal data;
• Right of opposition:
o the right to refuse the processing of your personal data at any time for personal reasons;
o the right to refuse processing of your personal data for marketing purposes;
• Data portability: the right to ask for a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data for use by a third-party service; and
• The right not to be subject to automated decisions: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
How to use your rights
We take data protection very seriously and therefore have a dedicated customer service to answer your questions regarding the above-mentioned rights. You may contact them at the following address: email@example.com.
Personal data security
We undertake to protect our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of your personal data. See our Terms of service for further detail.
Transfer of assets
Should PARISCityVISION or its assets be sold, information on consumers will of course form part of the transferred assets.
Links to third-party websites
To improve the quality of our services, our website may at any time include links to third-party websites. These websites will have a data protection policy of a different nature than ours and independent from ours. We urge you to look at their declaration on personal data protection when you click on them. The present declaration pertains to our website only, and not to any other. We shall not accept responsibility for any content or activities on third-party websites.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer who will ensure that your personal data are always used in a transparent, correct and legal way. You may contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org putting DPO in the subject of the email.
Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
If you suspect that PARISCityVISION is using your personal data in an inappropriate manner, you may contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervising authority.
83 Boulevard de Sébastopol – 75002
To guarantee your security and ensure greater confidentiality, our Website uses SSL 128 bit encryption.
When transferring information over the network, your credit or debit card number and all the information entered in the various forms is automatically encrypted.
The SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) system automatically encodes the information before it is transmitted over the network.
When it arrives on our server, it is decrypted using a single SSL key that allows your browser to connect to our Website and transparently negotiate a secure communication channel. Developed by Netscape, SSL is now the most widely used and successful system for securing transactions.
Assistance and INSURANCE
No insurance is included in the prices offered on the website.
Pariscityvision.com recommends that you take out an insurance policy covering the consequences of certain cases of cancellation and an assistance contract covering certain risks including costs of repatriation in case of accident or illness.
CityVision owns the intellectual property rights to all the items listed on the website.
It is consequently prohibited to reproduce, modify, transfer or use all or part of the website without the express written permission of CityVision: partial reproduction is however tolerated for strictly private purposes.
It is forbidden to resell products or use the website for commercial purposes without the express written permission of CityVision.
CityVision SAS would like to thank the various owners of the photos on the website:
These General Terms are governed by French law. Any dispute concerning their interpretation and/or execution is referred to the Court of Arbitration of Paris.